[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So due to something of a dragged out mental breakdown I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

So due to something of a dragged out mental breakdown I've moved to a different state, by myself. Coincidentally my few friends from that state moved away a month into me being here.

I now have no close friends, only co-workers and shitty friends of my roomates whom I have very low interest in talking to or spending any time with.

I'm becoming more irritable, I've taken up opiates again, and I'm feeling pretty dead inside. Not sure how to handle my current situation.

The only thing keeping my from flipping my shit like I did a few months ago is exercise and drug use.

Help?
>>
>>17389328
im in the same situation but without the drugs. Lets hug~
>>
>>17389349
sure wish it were that easy
>>
>>17389328
Neeeever take opiates.
Drugs are fine but opiates are a fucking no go because they're literally a replacement for happiness.
They're happiness you inject into your arm.
You will NEVER feel happier than when you inject that shit into your arm.

Be a drunk like regular people.

Anywho, join dorky clubs.
They're mostly full of people who just want to make friends.
Most cities are full of them.
Do you have a chapter of "Beer Runners"?
They're a club from some American city I forget.
Anyways, they drink good beer and go jogging.
Mostly the beer part.
>>
>>17389328
Hang out with co-workers, go to a bar, get drunk with them.
Seriously.
Also climb the corporate ladder, it's actually pretty fun. Gives you something to do. Look for any kind of leadership position. They look for people who are laid back and give a fuck without appearing to give a fuck.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.