[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might have fucked up my knee. I feel pressure on it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: aquaman.jpg (38KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
aquaman.jpg
38KB, 640x400px
I think I might have fucked up my knee. I feel pressure on it 24/7 and every time I try to walk down the stairs, run or jump it feels like my knee is going to give out. Anyone got any experience in knee injuries?
>>
Get on some crutches. Every ounce of pressure that you're putting on your bad knee right now is going to inhibit the healing process. try to avoid taking the stairs whenever possible, and if you need to, move slowly. Additionally, having crutches Will take some of the pressure off of your good like to, which will inevitably start to strain and cramp after a while trying to pick up the slack for the other leg.

Other than that, stay off of it when possible, ice it, take some Tylenol or something if you have to.
>>
>>17388933
>1
Do you exercise regularly?
>2
How high are you and what is your weight?
>3
Have you done anything recently that is out of your normal routine?
>4
where exactly does it hurt?
>>
>>17388947
Thanks. I might need to see a doctor if I need to get crutches.

>>17388952
I exercise almost every day. I recently got back into jogging and that's how I hurt my knee. It's the inner side of the knee, the bone right next to the kneecap.
>>
>>17388933
are you fat? this could be a weight problem, it could also be muscular.
also, start eating jelly and stop eating shit, stay hydrated
don't sleep with your knees flexed and sleep with them in a high place.

don't cross your legs when you sit
don't stay in a chair too long
>>
>>17388970
>2
How high are you and what is your weight?

Above or below your knee? Could be just patellar tendinitis. IF so Id recommend taking anti inflammatories and do what this guy said >>17388947
>>
>>17388985
Below. I'm 6 feet 2 inches and 175lbs.
>>
>>17388995
Then just follow this guys advice >>17388970
and do some runners stretches before you jog next time
>>
can you feel a muscle roll over the bone on the top of the knee? I had something similar to this for ages and it was so scary to walk on it. In my case the bone in my knee had grown far too long into my knee. I only found that out after it stopped being a problem tho. Rested it for a solid week by staying in bed. But theres countless knee problems so your best bet would be going to see a doctor desu. They may only know whats wrong with it after a scan
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.