[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Will I ever please a woman with a 5.5 x 4.5 in dick /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1447683036717.png (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447683036717.png
48KB, 600x600px
Will I ever please a woman with a 5.5 x 4.5 in dick /adv/?
>>
>>17388670
who cares about women? just care about whether you can please yourself
>>
>>17388670

Not if all of your focus is on the dimensions of your dick.

Grow up and gain a bit of depth. Women will appreciate you more for it.
>>
>>17388670
Not if you plan on relying on your dick alone, but neither well men two inches longer and twice as girthy. Actually being decent in bed is required to please a woman.
>>
>>17388670
Look, you're going to get a bunch of feel good answers in here. Here's my answer.
>Dick size matters, but not in the way you think it does.
Of course the size of your cock matters. Does the size of her ass matter? Does the size of her tits matter? Does her face matter? Does her personality matter? Yes, it all matters, but how MUCH it matters depends on the individual.

Your dick is the product of millions of years of evolution. Your dick wouldn't be the size it currently is unless it was a good enough dick that your ancestors had success with it.

Also, women vary in size just like men and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Women have natural sizes. Sometimes bitches are just caves and they *need* big dicks OK? You shouldn't judge them because they were born with cavernous vaginas, and you most certainly shouldn't judge yourself if you can't satisfy her cave vagina. If you want to blame someone, blame God because the rest of us, women included, only have what we've been given to work with. And just like there are cave vaginas out there, there are also micro vaginas out there. If you REALLY need to BE A BIG MAN RAWR about your cock, then go find a micro vagina and fuck her until she bleeds. Rawr.

ALSO, it absolutely matters *how you use what you've got.* Talk to women, like REALLY talk to them. Most will tell you that the "best" sex they had was not with Chad Thundercock.

Dick size matters, but it's one component of a much larger picture.
>>
File: 1403572007062.png (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403572007062.png
34KB, 400x400px
>>17388730
>>
Foreplay and your tongue will get you far my boy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.