[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I want to grow weed and I have built a grow box out of a old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: weed.jpg (517KB, 1382x922px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
517KB, 1382x922px
So I want to grow weed and I have built a grow box out of a old lego box lol, I cut holes for two 120 mm computer fans. One for intake and one for exhaust. So far so go, test plant has popped out a bit and I only want one very very small plant for personal use. I am shooting for maybe a three week grow tops, I basically only need a gram or two every month. I am doing 24 hour lighting with a single CFL, again I don't need much product and I would rather kill a few test plants and prefect the art of a quick small low bud plant for personal use.

So for the very small harvest I am shooting for, I am thinking a week of the vegetative stage tops and then how ever long it is to get a very small amount of weed (I hoping 2 weeks but that might be unrealistic). Problem and why I am posting, is I want to make sure it doesn't smell to bad. I am thinking with one plant I should be okay since my place kinda smells like weed anyway and I am not going to let this thing get big at all, plus no one really cares but I want it manageable. So my question is what kinda of carbon filter can I get that would fit onto a 120 mm fan exhaust?

Budget is not an issue, thxs.
>>
>Dad has only one cigarette left
>I want to roll a spliff but he'll notice if I take it
>Not enough weed to just smoke a joint

wat do
>>
>>17388227
Hm...

What?

No I actually use it for medical purposes if that was meant as an insult towards me. I don't use that much compared to most people and I don't want to get high. I don't even smoke it, I eat it and I don't even eat enough to get high, I use it to treat anxiety. I am not a drug user, I am using it as medication dumbass.
>>
File: IMG_0413.png (348KB, 481x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0413.png
348KB, 481x500px
>>17388227
Make a pipe out of an old soda can
>>
>>17388232
>Make a pipe out of an old soda can

Holy fuck just saw the tutorial, this is amazing, can I smoke hash with that too or just weed??

>>17388230

I was asking lol, I actually need tobacco to roll the joint
>>
>>17388240
I assume you can. I wouldn't see why not.
>>
Are you fucking retarded? If you spent 2 seconds in google or amazon you would have saved the time it took you to post here and you would have the answer to make one yourself or you would have an order for a pad of filter you can cut yourself, PLEASE
>>
>>17388240
>I was asking lol, I actually need tobacco to roll the joint

Oh well sorry then, when I used to smoke I used a pipe but I cook everything now, usually just a gram is enough to spread across a few cookies for me. So I am not actually sure, I don't really get high, I used to but I found it was waste for what I really want which is basically just meds. I have a few other conditions outside of anxiety that it helps. I find the media fucking insane, I don't know why people abuse this shit, it has medical value to me long before I get high.

But I used to smoke and even had a bong so I hope you can get what you want of it but I find the way most people use weed retarded. You can't overdose on weed? Really? Shit you can overdose on caffeine, just because it won't kill you doesn't mean its a good idea to use a shit ton of this stuff.
>>
>>17388211
you do know that there are entire forums dedicated to this subject, yes?
i have neither the time nor the desire to spoon feed you, but i will tell you that most of what you have said is incorrect. do your research. and when you think you have done a sufficient amount of research, do more. if you go into this blind, you are just going to end up wasting a bunch of time and money.
t. 9 year cultivator of medical grade cannabis
>>
>>17388249
Source?

I did google it and I saw that Pantyhose solution but I was wanting more peace of mind. What do you recommend, I did do my research, thus I even know about carbon filters but I am asking what the best solution is.
>>
>>17388255
Yeah I know 4 months grow, I have read this stuff but I experimenting. I am not going to risk growing if I have to grow something 6 feet tall.
>>
>>17388256
https://www.amazon.com/Aftermarket-Carbon-Filters-HAPF60-Filter/dp/B00L2NZOKK/
Just use layers of something like this in your exhaust path.

Also, sorry for being so harse, I'm a dick
>>
>>17388280
>Also, sorry for being so harse, I'm a dick

I am not worried about it, I am on 4chan. I also don't have anything against the person I called a dumbass but its kinda just the way 4chan is. I brush that shit off, thanks man, I'll check it out.

Also to the person that didn't want to spoon food me, what exactly did I get wrong. I am going into this with the expectation of producing a very very small amount of bud and some sources from grasscity said its fine to try short grow time so long as you don't have very high expectations which I don't so I don't see a problem. There were some other sites that even showed plants that went straight to a 12/12 hour lighting schedule after the germinating to immediately go to the flowering Stage that were pretty terrible but produced a gram none the less.

I am not like going into this hard core, I am just playing around...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.