[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get this girl. She'll randomly come up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: qt314.jpg (382KB, 928x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qt314.jpg
382KB, 928x1024px
I don't get this girl.

She'll randomly come up to have a conversation (the only person who does that to me), and is very bubbly and lively when doing so. But when I try to get to know her more and push a little further for more than just friends, she'll suddenly grow circumspect and distant, and will disappear for a bit.

And after a week or two when I assume she's gone for good, she'll pop up in the most random places, at the most random times (sometimes all at the point of startling me), and act like nothing had happened. And when she does come up to you, she likes to be unusually close and personal. One example, after two weeks of not seeing her, she simply came up from behind me, put her face next to mine about an inch close, and whispered "good morning!" into my ear; easily making me jump.

Again, I don't understand her.
>>
Why is it that men like to pursue girls who obviously aren't interested in them? And walk away shattere and desolate when that finally becomes increasingly clear?

But when a girl does show interest in them, they're immediately confused and wondering "what's this girl's deal?"
>>
>>17387774
How do you know her? Do you work together?
>>
>>17387774
She is one of those overly affectionate people. Try not to read too deep into it because she is basically a social whore. You already took a swing at her so i would advise you just let things keep rolling as friends. For all you know she may be interest but doesn't know how to express it since she is stuck on 11 all the time.
>>
>>17387774
She thinks you're fun, but something keeps her from acting on her interest. You've done your part, and that's the most you can do. Enjoy the attention, keep things friendly and playful, but don't dwell on her.
>>
>>17387774
She just wants to be friends. Get rid of all notions of romance with this one and just jack off into the toilet.
>>
>>17387783
>>17387804
>>17387805
I don't think I want to be friends with someone like this if they aren't romantically interested. Probably time to drop her and cut off contact.
>>
>>17387811
I would spend a little time reflect on how you just phrased that and figure out if you're a cunt or not. She's not malicious. Don't try to punish her for her problems. She's likely dealing with her own bullshit and when she finds the time for you, it brightens her day.
>>
>>17387811
Then say that outright. "I'm not used to being touched like this unless I'm romantically involved with someone. If you don't feel that way about me, please don't touch me." It is only half indicative of you having any feelings for her, which might feel safer for you. And it puts it on her being the one that might have feelings for you. So, you'll get an easy answer.
>>
>>17387820
But if she just only sees us as friends, there's nothing here for the two of us. And to keep her around is just self-disrespect.
>>
>>17387820
Yeah, I was the reply right below this, I want to say, fuck my response. Listen to this person right here. You sound like a complete asshole and that's so fucking mean. I just didn't want to say it.
>>
>>17387829
>to keep her around is just self-disrespect
>having friends makes me less edgy
>women are excellent holes for cocks and nothing more
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17387826
We'll see how that works. Could be a win-win or lose-lose. But not win-lose or lose-win, which the thought alone grieves me somewhat.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (354B, 10x10px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
354B, 10x10px
>>17387774
>aposematism
>wrinkles
>piercings
>shitty tattoos
>naming the image gt314
>>
>>17387833
shoo, roastie
>>
>>17387829
>But if she just only sees us as friends, there's nothing here for the two of us.
There is something there for you: learning how to not be a cunt. Be kind to people for fuck's sake. Hell, it might even be what's keeping her from being more aggressive with you.
>>
>>17387969
But if she's not interested, there's nothing here for us as that type of behaviour is inappropriate for friends and is completely unacceptable and an insult.
>>
>>17387774
This girl's cute... Having feels even though a stranger. Good luck with this girl anon
>>
No, I agree. If she's so overtly affectionate with you, yet only sees as a friend, that's kind of inappropriate behavior on her part. For a heterosexual friendship between the opposite sex, that's a boundary issue.
>>
>>17388236
>that type of behaviour is inappropriate for friends
You haven't described a single instance of inappropriate behavior. She seems pleasant if quirky. I can understand if you have issues with personal space, but the only issue you seem to focus on is how upset you are she doesn't feel obligated to take your dick.
>>
>all these morons calling OP mean for not wanting a friendship

She isn't entitled to a friendship just for being nice to him, just like how OP isn't entitled to a relationship. Get a clue you retards.
>>
>>17387774
>I don't get this girl.
Stop trying and move on. I haven't read another word of your post at this point, but do you even realize how many cliche stories about beta bullshit start with "B-b-b-but WHYYYYYYYY?"

I read the rest of your post and the girl is the definition of attention whore and damaged goods. She likes being able to use you to feel good but isn't interested in making you feel good in return. It's obvious to me you want your cock in her, especially from the "BUT WHHYYYYYYY" shit, so I'm sure she knows you want her too.

Women do this all the time. Stop giving her shit for free.
>>
>>17387778
Hahaha nice post and spot on. It's the same reason women stay with abusive people - we're all addicted to our emos.

Also, women who aggressively pursue men are typically hyper sexual and/or severely emotionally damaged. Yes, that's stereotyping. No, I don't give a flying fuck. Yes, it's true in my experience.

So the answer to your question is the same as with OP's question - men and women have to play the game the right way if you want to get those gold Mario 64 stars. There's a reason "The Game" exists.... a lot of it is rooted in biology.

And the biological fact is that a woman who throws herself at you usually has ulterior motives for doing so besides a desire to make a long-lasting and productive partnership.
>>
>>17388533
Might wanna read >>17388381, because for a friendship that *quirky* behavior is simply a boundary issue and not what you would do with friends. If there's romantic or sexual interest, that's typical and expected. If it's just a platonic friendship, that's inappropriate.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.