[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ I recently apply for a manager position job. I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: f453fc_3090404.jpg (109KB, 904x655px) Image search: [Google]
f453fc_3090404.jpg
109KB, 904x655px
hey /adv/

I recently apply for a manager position job. I had an interview but didn't get the job.
I had all the right requirements for the position. I think the reason I didnt get it was because I didn't answer everything to the best of my ability. Someone who worked in the assistant manager position for 2 years also applied and got the job, so that maybe another reason.

Anyways, since the assistant manager person got the job, his old position is now available. I want to reapply to get his positions.

Should I be reapplying through the normal channel? or should I just email them directly to apply?
Should I apply through normal channel and email just to let them know? They also ask for a cover letter, should I apply through the normal channel, and let them know in the letter instead of an email?
>>
>>17387313
If the asst job has been advertised, apply through channels. But also send the big boss a note thanking him for the opportunity to be considered for the mgr job and letting him know you're applying for the asst job. That way, at the very least, he'll be sure to notice your application.

Meanwhile, are you friendly with the guy who got the mgr job? Send him a note congratulating him and mentioning that you've applied for the ast job and hope he'll put in a good word for you.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.