[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get so nervous around boys. Literally any guy my age will get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

I get so nervous around boys. Literally any guy my age will get my heart racing.

For example was at book store
>decide to look at manga
>guy there browsing
>cargo shorts, socks and sandals, acne nerd
>try to act calm and read a book
>heart racing
>abort mission
>go to next isle wait for him to leave
>he goes to next isle too
> stands close to me
>close book i was "reading" and walk to other side of store

Pretty much every guy like this will send me into a panic. Is anyone else like this? What the fuck is wrong with me? I wasnt sexually assulted as a child and Im not spectacularly ugly. I dont understand. Are other girls like this?

>pic related
>>
>>17387193
Are you asian?
>>
>>17387217
Hate to say it, but he is asking the right question
I find people into anime are usually shy
>>
>>17387217
Im hispanic but ive been told I look asian regularly.
>>
>>17387224
Are you a grill
>>
>>17387218
I understand shy but its almost crippling.
>>17387225
Yes
>>
Oh god anon I'm the same way. Worst part is I don't even think I am in to guys. It is so frustrating. Best thing might be to keep in mind that they don't really give a shit about you unless they approach you.
>>
The first part is understanding the subconscious fear modern society has instilled in us about men and strangers.

All men have the capacity to rape and attack us, however we must realize that most men will never act on these urges that they have. Modern society works because men have mostly learned to repress these desires, so just remember that and know you don't need to be afraid.
>>
>>17387235
>these urges that they have

this is another untrue fear, I shockingly enough don't want to have sex with someone who doesn't want me
>>
>>17387235
Holy shit kek. Im definitely not afraid of being raped. I know most guys arent like that.
>>
>>17387244
That's the point. As a member of the modern world you've learned to repress your natural desires and have empathy for fellow human beings.
>>
>>17387249
you sound like a tumblr sjw
>>
>>17387255
Care to explain the reason of OP's fear and anxiety about males then?
>>
>>17387245
what makes you so nervous aound guys? Is it because you're not good at socializing?
Also, how old are you?
>>
>>17387257
>girls is nervous around men
>SHE MUST BE AFRAID OF RAPE
>>
>>17387249

the thing is rape isnt a natural desire for humans, humans are pack animals that evolved to raise children together because our babies need a lot of care for just one of them

rape is a reproductive strategy for species that can have a lot of babies at once that grow up quickly so dont need the father to stick around and doesnt effect the population numbers that much if a few females die in the reproductive process

every human sex offender I've ever read about or unfortunately known did it because they were molested as kids and it fucked them in the head, women included
>>
>>17387258
Im not good at socializing for sure. I can talk to people in a normal classroom setting but out in the real world i flip out and try to hide. Im 18.
>>17387257
Like i said. Im not nervous about being raped. A very small percentage of guys would do that.
>>
>>17387267
Ever had a guy friend of a boyfriend?
>>
>>17387267

>>17387272
this. Also do you usually talk with your male classmates?
>>
>>17387272
I have a couple guy friends. I've been asked out by couple guys but ive never said yes.
I actually think its just nerd boys that make me nervous, since I feel like they're "in my league".
>>
>>17387277
If you've shot guys down before then you have nothing to worry about, just keep saying no to the losers when they try to hangout or be your friend or date you. You deserve a guy that can make you feel comfortable and calm and safe.
>>
>>17387284
When i find a guy that I feel calm around, i friendzone them instantly and turn them down when they ask me out.
Now that I think about it, since ive graduated I only have 2 guy friends. And i have already been trying to slowly block one of the who asked me out recently.
>>
>>17387225
no shit
>>
>>17387249

You're a cuntish shitbag.

Nothing is 'repressed' you useless gash.
Men are not natural rapists.
Some, sociopaths, are.
But most men don't have to 'repress' anything. We'd want to be wanted.
Take your tumblr-tier ideology back to that shitfest.

Seriously, you're fucking trying to look all tolerant and anti-feminist by being #notallmen, but you're pushing that exact same shit sandwich as the rest of them.

Fuck you.
>>
>>17387298
why?
>>
>>17387193
Yeah? Well, I get nervous around girls, no matterhow unattractive they are. They're not gonna rape me, I know that.
>>
>>17387235
I can't speak for every man, but I don't have urges, nor I learned to repress them just because I see a hot woman. I'd like to get to know her first, get a conversation going and see if there is a chemistry. And my male friends are not different.

It's true there are people in modern society, who are having these urges, but I think they are a minority.
>>
>>17387235
stop with the bullshit, majority of men do not have a rape fetish, or are that sexually deprived that they feel they need to attack a woman
>>
>>17387249

Aww shit girl you're so wise, those words of yours just make me want to RAPE YOUR MOTHER TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED
>>
>>17387461
I dont knowwwww ;_;
>>
>>17387479
Then we share the same problem. I just need some coping mechanisms. But i dont know what i need to cppe with.
>>
>>17387277
If you ever need a nerdy guy to talk to get over your fear, you can talk to me :-)) >:) (:V) :-D >:)
>>
>>17387841
I can talk to guys online perfectly fine. Its just face to face that kills me.
>>
>>17387850
If you want to Skype video chat you know where to find me :-P =-O :-[ :-* >:) >:) >:)
>>
>>17387257
I think shes got anxiety about the possibility of what could be.

I'd dodge chicks on my level years ago, because condemning a fatty is easy and makes you feel great, but getting turned down by someone at your range? That sucks dick.
Also they might dig you and then you have to give them time and attention.

I dunno, if you find its crippling, get out of your comfort zone. Itll suck but at least youll figure out why. Thats the only way I solved my issue.
>>
>>17387860
Awww sheeit I am afraid of the possibilities. Its just random guys in random places that get me going though. I dont know how i would get out of comfort zone with that. Unless i continued to "read" that book.
>>17387858
Sorry i mean like out in the real world. Plus guys ive spoken to from 4chan are only interested in talking about their weird peeing fetishes.
>>
Honestly though, you probably think that the perfect man for you shares your hobbies, and so you think that every guy that shares your hobbies could be your perfect man.

You have to accept that guys who aren't "nerdy" are just as compatible with you as those who aren't, and that many guys who are nerdy are pretty terrible. >:) >:) >:)
>>
>>17387881
Not really. Im pretty sure all guys are equally terrible.
>>
>>17387992
Why do you think some guys are in your league and others arent, then?
>>
>>17387193
Where you from op?
>>
>>17387193
please marry me opie
>>
>>17387257
I'm a guy and I have fear and anxiety over girls, does that mean I think they're gonna rape me?
>>
File: 1469196434000.jpg (7KB, 235x146px) Image search: [Google]
1469196434000.jpg
7KB, 235x146px
>>17387193
>this fucking thread
you sound alot like someone I'm trying to go out with

minus the anime
>>
>>17388006
i guess i'm thinking on an attractiveness only scale. i'm a solid 4/10. guys that are above that I don't find distracting because
>"you ever see a guy so hot you don't see him as attractive"
>>17388016
the great and grand america.
>>
>>17388175
Why did you reject the boys that did ask you out then? We're they too attractive for you? Or were they disgustingly hideous 1-2/10?
>>
>>17388208
No i just saw them as only friends. It would be like dating my brother, I'm not into that.
>>
I want to bully you so bad
>>
>>17389169
Haha... you and everyone else.
>>
File: smuggysmug.jpg (144KB, 489x366px) Image search: [Google]
smuggysmug.jpg
144KB, 489x366px
>>17389436
I'm good looking so it would be ten times funnier for me
>>
>>17390181
I dont take shit from chads.
>>
That's not so weird, I get nervous around most people, guys and girls.
>>
>>17387249
I think 4chan itself knew how fucking sjw that statement was.
https://s.4cdn.org/image/title/170.jpg
>>
>>17387440
Sociopaths know the repercussions for rape and the comparatively small reward well, and aren't as guided by feelings, so I doubt many rapists are sociopaths.
>>
File: for fuck's sake anon.png (62KB, 559x989px) Image search: [Google]
for fuck's sake anon.png
62KB, 559x989px
This is a bait thread for fuck sake

stop answering. Look at the answers she's giving

either she's ioncredibly fucking stupid and sociopathic or it's just a dude baiting people to get mad at women.
>>
>>17390269
I didnt even respond to those sjw posts except to say i didnt think that all men are rapists.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.