[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: daijobu.png (63KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
daijobu.png
63KB, 500x309px
How fast does a train have to hit you (at about what speed) for you to die instantly or semi instantly? I'm thinking about 30 or 40 mph but I'm not sure, since I don't know much about metric tons and mass per acceleration and shit .
"All life is sacred", or "don't do it bro", abstain.
>>
>>17387132
It's not based on speed alone, it is based on the size, weight, speed, and where the force of the impact will escape.

A car at 10 miles per hour would send you over the roof into the windshield.

A train at 10 miles per hour would squash you like a tomato.
>>
>>17387132

>How fast does a train have to hit you (at about what speed) for you to die instantly or semi instantly?

An 8,000 ton piece of metal hitting you at any speed is a pretty fair guarantee for death.
>>
spoiler you dont die instantly your body gets crushed into pieces and you bleed to death as your brain slowly goes into useless vegetable state and has no function anymore. it´s gonna be painful as fuck. afterwards there will just be flies and bees buzzing around the corpse and some 8 year old will find the remains and call an adult
>>
Don't commit suicide by throwing yourself in front of a fucking train, you failure at failing, You will potentially scar the driver for life, traumatize onlookers, and delay passengers of the current and all subsequent trains. Just fucking end yourself in a way that doesn't subject other humans to more suffering than they will be subjected to anyway.
>>
Holy shit just fucking lay your neck on one of the tracks, done deed instant death just don't be seen first.

But ya you'll probably traumatize the driver and shit. Probably less pain than your family will go through, and I doubt they're to blame. You're a selfish cunt either way op.
>>
>>17387132
Get a job you bum.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.