[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure if I should come out to my friends. I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Grand Canyon Winter.jpg (264KB, 1060x758px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Canyon Winter.jpg
264KB, 1060x758px
I'm not sure if I should come out to my friends. I know I feel a certain way for sure and I want to get it out. Unfortunately, I feel their reactions will be a bit negative. What should I do?
>>
>>17387047
Come out if you are prepared to lose friends.

Don't come out if you want to pretend you're something you aren't.

That's all you get. Unfair, thus is life. Think about it and make a choice.
>>
I know this sounds cliche as fuck but if they can't accept who you are you're better off without them imo. Personally I'd rather be lonely than hang out with people i felt like i couldnt be honest with.
>>
Nothing wrong with being a pedophile, just come out to them
>>
>>17387047
The answer to this can depend on a few things..

Are you in highschool?
If you are it can turn in to some pretty nasty bullying if one of your 'friends' reacts negatively, sometimes its best to wait until after you graduate

How much do you rely on this social group, if they react negatively are you able to peace out and hang with other friends?

Overall coming out is usually something that determines the good friends from the people who were never really a friend, but it is usually a great weight lifted off your shoulders after you do but just prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
>>
>>17387177
I'm in highschool . I do t treally rely on then that much for anything I just hang out once in while. I'm not gay btw.
>>
>>17388019
Then what are you coming out as?
>>
>>17388771
A pedophile...i know...
>>
you've made this thread before, pedophile still isn't a sexual orientation
>>
If you're seriously trying to come out as a pedophile and soliciting advice and trying to gain sympathy as if you are part of the lgbt community, fuck yourself to hell you fucking bastard, twice over, once for appropriating something that is exclusive to the lgbt existence and twice for being a fucking pedophile, i'll kill you :)
>>
>>17389603

Pedophilia is illegal, I'm pretty sure, so take that into consideration.
Taking that into account, in high school you'll get harassed for anything.
>>
>>17389622
Then what is it then?
>>
>>17389691
a fetish
>>
>>17389699
So somehow being attracted to dick is not be a fetish then?
>>
>>17389740
nope
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.