[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to turn a one night stand into a relationship? I just got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1431578239136.jpg (126KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1431578239136.jpg
126KB, 1024x1536px
How to turn a one night stand into a relationship? I just got home from sex, and would realy like to make this an actual thing. The guy was really cool.

Sorry, still pretty drunk, so ther might be mistakes in this
>>
>>17386966
man if this girl put on like 20 pounds she would be perfect
>>
>>17386966
Same way you have a normal relationship. Be careful though, many guys will be off put by converting a one night stand into a relationship.
>>
>>17386991
whhy?
>>
>>17386999
Nice trips.

Because they may not be looking for it or fear you got attached to quick.
>>
Mostly like you would with a normal relationship, keep in mind that you slut shamed yourself so you begin with a large handicap.
>>
>>17386966
maybe try not being a slut.
>>
>>17387010
how did I slutshame anything?

So I just call the guy and try to set something up?
>>
>>17387022
By sleeping on the first date without any commitment. Sluts do that. He thinks you're a slut.
Yes, you should call him, but don't be too forward.
>>
if i sleep a girl on the first date and I think she's cool, I'll let her know we should hang out again. If the sex was really good though I'm usually more excited about sex again. I think if you want a chance at making it more than just sex you'll have to add mystery to your vibe. i.e. 2nd date fuck first, go for drinks, then a museum and have drunk sex in a bathroom at a fine art museum. stuff like that throws me off and i'm guessing most guys as well. just an example
>>
>>17386986
You mean lost
>>
Just tell him exactly how you feel. Don't play stupid games.

>hey I enjoyed the sex and would love to hang out more and get to know you.
>>
>>17386966
tell him you're pregnant
>>
>>17386966
You don't. One night stands are best kept as one night stands. Even if he wanted to, which he probably doesn't.
>>
>>17386986
she's slightly too fat as it is, you fat acceptance tumblr faggot
>>
>>17386966
You're one step away from FWB - just call back and there you are.
From there to a relationship might be harder, it's his decision as well.
>>
>>17387882
fat fetishist thank you very much
>>
>>17386986
Perhaps. I already love Siri. Her body is so grossly sexual.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.