[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a HS teacher. Should I wear my bikini (if looks like pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I am a HS teacher. Should I wear my bikini (if looks like pic related) to a beach in that city? May bump into my students there and I don't know if it is too revealing for me to wear it
>>
Post pics first so we can fully assess what we are working with here
>>
holy shit really? how is this a question?
>>
>>17386879
It happened to me once as an student and was nothing special. Most women dress like that in the beach. Unless you do topless you shouldnt be wooried about it.
>>
Weighing in as a guy here: if you look good or terrible, be wary of the fact that they will take Fotos of you and either masturbate/mock you in private. If you're somewhere in the middle, forget about it, no one will care.

Either way it doesn't matter at all.
>>
dont think it will be a big deal
>>
>>17386938
This
>>
If your hot and you know it, then they may take photos and show their friends/masturbate to it but is that not a compliment?
If you're not ugly af they won't even look at you and if you're between then they won't do shit.

I don't see a problem with it. I thinks it's quite unlikely they'll be at the beach at the Sam time as you anyway.
>>
If pupils see you they'll talk about it and might take pictures. I've had pupils start talking and laughing in class because they saw me holding hands with my girlfriend in the street. And they're aged 15-16! You're not expected to have a life outside work at all.

Try a beach far from the areas pupils in your school tend to live in.
>>
>>17387221
>pupils
>>
>>17387221
>pupils
Kek
>>
>>17387230
>>17387378
Are you both retarded?
>>
>highschool teachers go on 4chan
>people are falling for this meme
>>
>>17386879

When I was in school, way too many teachers had there cleavages exposed, and my very flirty form tutor wore thongs everyday and liked to bend down.

I wouldn't have minded at the beach because I'm there to swim, or sunbath, not check people out. In the classroom though, it's distracting as hell.

You're at a beach, not in a classroom, wear whatever the hell you want.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.