[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foot massage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 7439473459349495.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
7439473459349495.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
How do I offer my sister a foot massage without it being weird/awkward?
>>
Follow up question: how do I record children at the playground without being arrested?
>>
>>17386762
Become a master manipulator.

Get her to offer her feet to you, while thinking it was her idea.

That's the short version.
>>
Are you trying to be weird on the sly?

Just say "Hey, want a foot rub?"
>>
>>17386771
No I'm not trying to be weird, my girlfriend loves foot rubs but for her and I it's purely sexual. I DON'T want it to be that way if I were to give my sister a foot rub. Wouldn't asking her "want a foot rub" seem too out of the blue?
>>
>>17386813
>>17386762
Why do you want to give your sister a foot rub?
>>
>>17386841
Sshe has sexy feeties
>>
"say hold still for a min okay?" then give foot massage and stick finger in vag
>>
>>17386762

If you have to ask this, then it is impossible.
>>
>>17386841
The other night I was sitting on the couch watching a movie and my sister sat next to me and lay on her side and put one of her feet on my lap. Since then I've been thinking maybe I should have offered to rub it. She gave me a back massage once but that's because I was sore.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.