[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't even know why but I really don't like girls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x225px
I don't even know why but I really don't like girls. Not even in a gay way I definitely am sexually attracted to them. Like I see a group of girls all dressed up walking to a bar or something and I feel annoyed. Or they're all talking nonsense and being loud and I just want them to die. Not literally but you know what I mean.

I've never had a girlfriend or had sex but somehow I've flown under the weirdo radar my whole life. I've always been funny and relatively charismatic but when a girl comes along they just ruin everything. They're not funny, they're not charming, they're just pretty and that's about it. I don't like to feel this way about them but I just do. What's my problem? Maybe I need therapy?
>>
>>17386674
You either need therapy to handle your emotions and continue on in the real world;

or /pol/ if you want to abandon all outside life and basement dwell forever.
>>
>>17386674

Are you me? I literally feel the same way.
>>
no one gives a fuck if you like them or not like
shut up and save up for plastic surgery make someone to like you
>>
>>17386703
I'm not ugly either
>>
When girls check me out I get annoyed

Like dude I don't wanna have to come up and qualify myself to be worthy of your insignificant vagina
>>
>I've never had a girlfriend or had sex
Why am I not surprised?

>They're not funny, they're not charming, they're just pretty and that's about it.
Even if this were true for the whole female population, I'm not sure what you're expecting. If you want to date someone who's like a man, date a man
>>
>>17386674
the board you are looking for is that way
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: Amber Rose2.jpg (106KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Amber Rose2.jpg
106KB, 850x1275px
>>17386674

Dude I've slept with like 20 women and had a handful of serious relationships.

I feel like this every day of my life.

To me they are literally decoration. Soil for which my seed can be spilt and flowers can grow.

Not to sound like every neckbeard in the history of 4chan, but I blame the social nature of our time period. Prior to 1950 women knew their place, to support men and have their babies. That to be the graceful beauty behind a man's life was really the only important thing. Since 1970 feminism has tricked them all into believing that they are more relevant than their ability to make babies.

And it is persistently annoying.
>>
>>17386745
I guess I added that because I'm in a place in my life right now where I'm basically an adult but I have nothing and they say "be yourself" and "it doesn't matter who you are/what you do" but it does meanwhile a girl that's a bum doesn't have to worry about people not being interested in her and making her feel wanted

I'm all these things but above all I'm guarded and not very emotional so it's not like I can go full loser scumbag and pull crazy chicks that way. I'm pretty intense, I give full attention to anyone I talk to and I expect it in return. it's like because I think a lot about myself and the world and care about a lot of things, I'm boooooring *stupid girl voice*
>>
>>17386769
So basically you think you're better than everyone else, when you're probably below average, and it's society's fault that girls don't like you whereas your female equivalent wouldn't have any trouble?
>>
>>17386726
yes you are
>>
>>17386778
I don't think that at all buddy. Below average in what?
>>
>>17386674
>What's my problem?
I don't know, but let me tell you my perspective and let's see if you relate.

First, women utilize different avenues to get what they want that, to most men, seem fucking vile. Women use parasitic techniques.
>She wants a drink
So she flirts with a guy until a drink pops out.
>She wants a nice life
So she spreads her legs for a man instead of earning it with her own hard work.
>She wants validation
So she whines and cries and does shit to get attention.
>She regrets last night
So she claims she was raped

It's never a girl's fault for walking down the street with her ass hanging out, it's always the guy's fault for "verbally harassing her" right?

Second, girls are pussies both literally and figuratively. They bully the shit out of each other but then cry like fucking victims when someone beats their asses. She didn't take my bullying and she hurt me back WAAA AAAA IM A VICTIM.

But really men, the only reason women get away with this shit is because you (men) are dickless wonders. It's like you fuckers see a woman crying and automatically think you're doing some sort of public service by white knighting.

Exhibit A:
>Girlfriend and I are into threesomes
>We make a profile
>A guy hits up my girlfriend
I read the text messages and he's immediately opening with:
>You're so fucking hot
>Your ass is perfect
>You're just my type.
F-A-I-L. I could tell this guy was the typical beta bitch boy the minute I saw those texts. He was hot too... but a pussy. I could tell immediately.

Lo and behold, he tells my girlfriend this story:
>His ex girlfriend got drunk one night
>She called him to pick her up
>On the drive home, she started picking a fight with him, yelling at him, etc.
>Then she started drunkenly beating him
>Then she KICKED HIM OUT OF THE CAR on the side of the road and told him to walk home

Weeks later we fond out that he went back to the drunkenly abusive ex. REALLY? This is common apparently.
>>
>>17386674

I think you're not talking about women, but rather, *young* women, or possibly, young *dumb* women. And you're not alone there. Young, dumb women annoyed the shit out of me, too.

But young, dumb women only matter if there aren't any alternatives. One day you'll meet a woman who either is neither young nor dumb, or, if you're very lucky, *is* young but isn't dumb. I got really lucky and found a cute nerd that didn't give a shit about all the stuff that the popularity-obsessed girls were, who didn't see the point in going out to the bar and would rather study hard and make something of herself.

When all you see are young, dumb women, it's easy to worry that maybe you hate women. But one day soon you'll find a woman who you respect, who you even feel humbled by, and then you'll realize that you weren't crazy at all, you just had standards.
>>
>>17386843
I guess I want to like the dumb chicks too. Honestly I'm just in a funk and normally I can have friendly exchanges with anybody, but the biggest thing is never having been laid and I feel like it's an obstacle for me when a chick likes me. Whenever I walk through the city for an hour or so I see a handful of girls my age looking at me, and I know I could go up and talk to them but it's like, I want something right now. I don't want to wait any longer to love someone. And I don't mean love like movie shit, just like we should hang out and enjoy each other's company and bone. I live with 2 other people really far away from where I normally hang around, I sleep on a couch, I have no privacy, and last year I really fucked my life up and am still paying for it. Just by the sheer numbers I should be pulling chicks left and right but my life sucks
>>
>>17386866
>I know I could go up and talk to them but it's like, I want something right now. I don't want to wait any longer to love someone.

Future You will feel that way, too. Do him a solid and go talk to those girls, and if one of them seems nice, exchange info.

As for being a virgin: you are not your sex life. That's a common and harmful myth. I had plenty of friends in college, and was working enough to have some money, and had decent fashion, so I had girls smiling at me at parties and whatnot, though I rarely dated. Everybody probably figured I was getting laid, but I wasn't. It bothered me, just like it bothers you. But now, a decade later, I see how needlessly stressed out I was over it. I found someone wonderful and got married, and she's the only person I've ever had sex with, and I really can't believe that's how my life worked out, because I always thought (and still think) that "saving yourself for marriage" is a joke. I never saved myself; I just didn't need saving. The few opportunities I had to have sex, I didn't because I knew I didn't really care about the girl, and I didn't want to be stuck remembering her for the rest of my life as my "first time."

It really, really, *truly* does not matter one fucking bit if you've never stuck your dick into a pussy. Do your best to stop caring.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.