[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life kinda sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-06-27 16.33.45.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-27 16.33.45.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So i just moved to Florida because my gf couldnt find a job back in Maryland. i had a great job at ups and i wasnt even working there a year until we came down here. So here we are staying with her cousin and aunt. Before we came down we was promised to stay a month to find jobs and get off our feet. well 3 weeks go by and her aunt wants us out and she litterally lays in her bed all day not lying. So my gf mom gave her $2500 to find a apartment but we cant cuz no one will accept us because we dont have credit establish. So we finally are able to stay in this motel near the beach but my gf has a dog. she's a service animal. the worst probably. so my gf is at work cuz somehow she found a job 2 weeks being here and acting like she just been taking care of me the whole time which she kinda has but it dont matter cuz i had a job paying all bills while she wasnt doing shit ,but back to the story. i left her dog here at the motel while me and her cousin drive around and shit. we are basically in Miami and i get a call from her like oh where are you . i said im driving around with drew wassup. then she start going off cuz her dog not suppose to be left or she starts howling and shit. the motel lady calls my gf and she thinks were gonna be homeless and shit cuz i left her dog alone. so we turn around and go back up the road which took about 40 mins yo.within that 40 minutes im getting hella texts like " why would you leave her alone shes a fucking child " " if your fucking grown enough to move outta state with your gf and get a house together then stop acting like a fucking child " she was saying hella more than that but thats just to start. is this fucked up or what? should i be held responsible for a fake ass service dog who cant be alone with out crying about it. or are you guys gonna side with her because honestly i cant do shit when she at work cuz of this fucking dog. should i just murder the do and blame it on a tourist? need help now
>>
File: bean.jpg (732KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
bean.jpg
732KB, 3000x2000px
>should I just murder the dog and blame it on a tourist
>>
Don't hurt doggo :(

You didn't know what you were doing, now you know what not to do. Live & learn.
>>
File: GUARDIANS OF AMERICA'S FREEDOM.jpg (82KB, 736x485px) Image search: [Google]
GUARDIANS OF AMERICA'S FREEDOM.jpg
82KB, 736x485px
>>17386649
this might be a ruse, but you're a pretty bad person either way.

If you made this up to fuck with basement dwellers on a saturday night, you're bad.

if you legitimately want to end the life of a dog for any reason, you're worse.

Dogs are the guardians of america's freedom. See the pic foreigner.

I swear to god you fucking nigger ill hunt you down myself. I already reported this post to the FBI just in case this is real because if you want to kill a dog you might as well join ISIS muhammad.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.