[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm housesitting for a family and I fucking killed 3 of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 178273425.png (226KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
178273425.png
226KB, 480x433px
I'm housesitting for a family and I fucking killed 3 of their fish.

The family has only owned the fishies for a few weeks. The dad left out an example of how much I was supposed to feed them, and I did it religiously. I noticed on the fish food jar it was way too much but I did exactly what I was told, even took a picture of the example.

What do I do???? It's 11 pm here, they come back tomorrow.

i know this is stupid but i'm a womanchild, please help me
>>
Buy the same fishes again?
>>
>>17386657
i can't find them on the store websites nearby. fuck me. but they're just little brown fish so it shouldn't be too bad to reimburse.....fuck

anyways this is minor but thanks i have no one else to talk to
>>
Own to it and tell them you either aren't going to bill them or you're discounting the cost of the fish.
>>
>>17386669
should i wait until morning or text them now

we never see each other, they text me when to arrive and leave the house with a key
>>
>>17386645
Chances are they fucked up the water or something, you get that wrong it'll usually take a couple weeks for the fish to die. No reason not to just tell them. I'd offer to pay for the fish anyways, chances are it'll be like $5.
>>
Tell the dad you killed his fish, then touch his dick through his pants
>>
>>17386668
How well do you know the owner? If he's a guy who gets mad about little stuff I'd say keep searching. Otherwise just tell them and offer to pay their costs, I doubt he'll be mad unless the fish is worth a million dollar or something
>>
>>17386681
seconding this, make sure you maintain eye contact
>>
>>17386690
i've been housesitting for them for a year and a half...okay i'll tell them, should i do it now at night or the morning?
>>
>only just got the fish
>did what you were told
>the fish food jar said it was way too much
Sounds like they fucked up in their instructions
>>
>>17386698
I think you should explain it when they come, but make sure to say it before they notice the fishes are dead
>>
>>17386707
pretty much this

if you legitimately tried OP then you can't blame yourself

if you wanted those fish fuckers dead you should probably own up to it
>>
>>17386698
Op id shoot them a text or email tonight just saying the fish passed away for whatever reason, be very apologetic. And then explain to them that you will talk it over with them when they get back in person. Also be prepared to take no pay or a reduction.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.