[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be funny ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1466189212322.jpg (41KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1466189212322.jpg
41KB, 700x525px
How can I be funny ?
>>
>>17386546
Note: the longer you stay on a Western Mongolian Political Cartoons video repository, the more warped your humor will become.

I.e. your_here_4evr.gif
>>
>>17386546
Just tell really shitty puns when people say something.
>>
>>17386546
Joke about yourself. Say things that are funny in a serious way.
>>
Watch a lot of stand up comedy and podcasts/radio featuring comedians (like O&A) and try to deconstruct the jokes/routines you like the most.
>>
If your smart, you can create observations on things you see and poke holes in the way humans behave. Do this and present it in a funny way to make people think and laugh = high tier comedy.

If your dumb, spout crap that you see on your facebook feed. Use shitty sayings, eg ''My Dudes'' or any other repetitive crap. You will still get laughs but know that people who are genuinely funny will resent you and have no respect for what you do.

It's easy to get laughs, but to be truly funny is something different entirely.
>>
To be funny, you must be intelligent and eloquent. Read books to improve your vocabulary, the other part is up to your genetics really.
>>
What I can tell you NOT to do is try hard to be funny - there's nothing worse or more embarrassing than someone trying really hard to get laughs out of others.

It should feel natural. I make my friends laugh a lot but I couldn't tell you exactly how or why. I just say what I'm thinking in a way that feels right. I honestly think browsing 4chan for 7 years has made my humor delivery drier too. View some of your favorite comedy styles and think about integrating that into your thoughts and speech.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.