[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1445806970053.jpg (685KB, 1756x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1445806970053.jpg
685KB, 1756x2200px
I made a new standard for how people are supposed to treat me. It started with my family, which has certain members who would scream at me for hours, or wake me up while they were drunk and looking to start an argument. Then I had a friend who almost rages out at everyone he knows, and settles for being mean instead of violent. I also dumped my girlfriend, who was being generally shitty to me and then nearly friendzoned me when I put my foot down about it. My roommate even started mocking me about this girl, because I wouldn't play a song he liked, "Boo hoo I'm Anon and I'm sad because I broke up with my girlfriend who is a hooker." I told him to take a few steps back from me in general. Then I made this angry post on Facebook about narcissism that, instead of getting a message across, set off everyone who is insecure. Now half of my more nice, respectful friends are feeling suspicious and hurt.

What in the fuck is happening to my life, /adv/?

There has to be something wrong with me that is causing all of this, but I can't tell what it is. My therapist says that my personality is too permissive and that I'm not turned off enough by offensive and entitled people. He also said that I see the bad in people much stronger than the good. However, I can't help but feel that people are treating me poorly because I'm a useless fuck or something. Nobody calls me antagonizing or mean, quite the opposite, so I cant' tell what is causing all of this.

Should I just focus on having positive relationships going forward? I don't want to have drama anymore. I don't want more to turn out like this!
>>
There is indeed something wrong. Not just with your personality but with your whole environment.
You seem like a very angry and insecure guy, as well as hypercritical and self-centered.
Your personality is most likely the result of your environment, habits and position and role in society.
It shows us that you are not entirely happy with yourself - and that brings instability to your life.
I recommend seeing a psychologist. Fixing one's life is hard but it is always worth it.
>>
>>17386565
I'm working really hard on fixing my life. It started about a year ago and included a nervous breakdown, but I'm making progress.

I know I'm self-centered. There are all these fantasies I have about being a better friend once my life is together. Those nice friends I mentioned, I stay away from them because I'll bring them down with my instability.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess things will get better once my position in society improves, and I can afford a good therapist. It would make sense that, if I practically sucked up to these people and they were all still mean to me, that it's due to my position in society. My position in society is my responsibility, right. I need to contribute something to people's lives.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.