[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at someone in the eyes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 460x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 460x296px
So i met this guy at my workplace sometimes once a week sometimes twice a week. We never talk. If by any chance that we see each other he always smiles and looks at me right into the eyes,holding his gaze until when I look away.
Recently I felt something for him and looking at him into the eyes too,and i was always the one who looked away when he still keeps his eyes on me,just because I was too shy. Sometimes he waves at me when he sees me far away,smiling and saying goodbye. I don't know if i had a crush on him just because I think he likes me,or he's interested in me and the way he acts out made me like him?
Help I really don't know what to do. I don't know if i am being delusional but the way he looks at me into the eyes and his smile when gazing at me really makes my heart skip a beat.
>>
Bumpppp
>>
>>17386385

You are overthinking it.

He gave you a genuine reaction. That is all you need. Give him an open, invite him to go to a bar with you after your shift. Let him know you like him.
>>
>>17386385
Hey Anon, I'm Anonette, I'd really like to talk to you and get to know you, here is my number. Let's chat some time.
>>
>>17386495

This

You'll be sucking his cock in no time
>>
>>17386495
Yea this is some quality advice.
He might just be being polite but this will make it clear for him that you're interested. Also if he is so flirting with you then this is a jackpot for him
>>
>>17387254
So you think that now he knows I'm interested?
I meant he looks at me into my eyes,gazing at me with a smile and that's all? He's just being nice?
>>
It sounds like he's being creepy as fuck, OP.
I would report him to the police for sexual harrassment.
>>
>>17387796
Are you serious? Should i?
>>
>>17387817
Geez, OP. Just do it. Eye contact is a sign of interest and is a form of flirting in a way

If you like him, simply flirt with him and get to know him. Make it easy for him and show you're interested

If he likes you and has any balls whatsoever, he'll ask you out. If he does not and you still really like him, give him your number if you haven't and say that you two should meet up sometime outside of work.

You seem to be infatuated right now, so simply talk to him and get to know him.
>>
>>17387878
So should I let the man do their job instead of asking him out? I'm too afraid of him thinking I'm desperate. How do i even say Hi to him when I'm so shy,I can talk to people I'm not interested in confidently but not the same as talking to my crush. I'm becoming awkward and stupid.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.