[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pic related It's been two days Do I have a problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: if-youre-not-first-youre-last.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
if-youre-not-first-youre-last.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
>Pic related

It's been two days
Do I have a problem?

I used to be a herave game addict and got better then became a internet addict then got better now I am a video game addict again

You know when you really look into it, half of the people in the game are alcoholics, it's pretty obvious the game is just a way to escape reality but I just.. i don't know...
>>
So, you're into racing games or...
>>
File: O shit what up.png (136KB, 725x140px) Image search: [Google]
O shit what up.png
136KB, 725x140px
>>17386257
>>17386260
Well shit

My bad bro
>>
File: Sudden Realization.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
Sudden Realization.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>17386260
>>17386269

You know this was not an accident
I totally meant to do that
It made sense in my head
I think if I'm going to be any kind of addict I better eb an Inernet addict because this Video game really fried my brain.............ohh lord jesus............holy fuck.....I did this all day for 3 years straight

How the fuck do I not have brain damage?
>>
>>17386269
I laughed to tears with the pic.
Anyways, you just have what they call an addictive personality, which means you get addicted to shit pretty easily.
I have that shit too, you just have to try and control the urges. Seek a doctor if you think that shit is getting serious/out of hand.
>>
>>17386285
>I laughed to tears with the pic.

W..why? Is it really that bad?

I'm going to be honest with you, I would have kept playing if it was not for my internet fucking up and me logging out to fix the lag then having a moment of clarity on to how fucked my life is and posting this instead of playing video games all night and probably all day.
>>17386285
Give me tips on how to control it plzzz

I'm going to fail my online classes because of this too
Plz I don't want to be a loser anymore.

It's been years man... fucking years....I barely even have a social life anymore, if I was not so gifted in the looks department I would have probably been completely shut out from everyone years ago, I don't deserve anything

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE
I ADMIT IT I HAVE A FUCKING PROOOBLEMMMM
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.