[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I am having an internal struggle that I would like advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1458329840623.jpg (45KB, 720x784px) Image search: [Google]
1458329840623.jpg
45KB, 720x784px
Hello, I am having an internal struggle that I would like advice with. I have only been with the girl I am with now. She is over 200 pounds, but I found her attractive (if she lost weight she would be my 10/10).

My question is if I should be letting her weight bother me. As I have said in the past I have not been with any other girl. Would going after another skinnier "hotter" looking girl be worth it?

Here is a rundown of how she's like:
Almost a college grad, feminist (not the crazy kind), very helpful when I need someone, really caring, and so far she has been loyal.

We are both also virgins, so I am wondering if her weight can also get in the way of good sex. Another thing that's on my mind is how it makes me look. I'm in good shape and been lifting. Friends all have really attractive girlfriends.

For anybody who has been in this position, is the more comfortable bigger girl something to stick with or do I risk losing her for a thinner girl? Is the grass greener?

Also, I'm not an asshole to her in anyway. These are just questions that are in my mind.
>>
Ok, it sounds to me that you got a diamond in a rough there.
What you should do is try to change her little by little, since you actually care about her. Try inviting her to do easier exercise first, like walks and shit. Pokemon Go is a way, if you both into that shit.
Try to make her lose some weight, like you're concerned about her health. Don't be radical, or she'll become fatter and bounce on you.
>>
run if you are not a masochist
>>
just be honest and say you'd find her perfect if she lost weight and it would be great for her health
>>
>>17386282
>just be honest and say you'd find her perfect if she lost weight and it would be great for her health

Even if she did start losing, it would take a while. So you are saying to stay with her, right?
>>
nothing wrong with having a THICK gf, it just means you are high test
>>
File: 1415502030548.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1415502030548.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>17386244
fat sex is the best sex. Yeah its not attractive, but if youre heavy and shes heavy thats the combo with the best feels

but its unhealthy. if youre both heavy, then you can both stand to lose weight togehter but if its just her that would be tough.

caring about her health down the road means you care about her. if you can get her to 150 - 160 assuming shes 5 2 or 5 4 youll have great sex while starving off bad health.

you go after a skinny grill you might find a hot airhead but that pussy will not be tight af famiglia.
>>
>>17386700
but on the other hand if you were to help her gain weight...

now that would be the hottest thing possible, more to love
>>
>>17386700
>>>17386244 (OP) (You)
>fat sex is the best sex. Yeah its not attractive, but if youre heavy and shes heavy thats the combo with the best feels
>but its unhealthy. if youre both heavy, then you can both stand to lose weight togehter but if its just her that would be tough.
>caring about her health down the road means you care about her. if you can get her to 150 - 160 assuming shes 5 2 or 5 4 youll have great sex while starving off bad health.
>you go after a skinny grill you might find a hot airhead but that pussy will not be tight af famiglia.

She's 5'7". She would look stunning at 160.
>>
>>17386244
If she was a fatass when you decided to date her, then you don't really have good standing to bitch about now.

> I'm in good shape and been lifting. Friends all have really attractive girlfriends.
So the fuck what? Are your friends going to fuck her? Are your friends going to hold your dick for you? THen who fucking cares about your friends. The only two people that matter when it comes to fucking are the people who do the fucking.

I have threesomes with my girlfriend and I had to explain that to her too. I would want to fuck a girl and she would automatically start talking shit about how she was ugly blah blah blah. I told her she needed to stop because I'm attracted to who I'm attracted to and if she can't handle that I'll fuck her anyway, record it, and send it to her. She shut the fuck up and texted me the next day that she wouldn't say anything more because it wasn't her place.

Good girl. now apply that to your friends. They have no right to tell you shit about who you stick your dick in.
>>
>>17386831
You sound like a catch anon
>>
The sex will be terrible. I've fucked a fatty before. It was disgusting. You also can't throw her around like you would a normal girl.
>>
>>17386244
>feminist (not the crazy kind)

Bullshit.

I'm calling bullshit right here.

OP abort, abort.

Yes, look for a better woman.
>>
>>17386252
telling your gf you're concerned about her weight will NEVER, i repeat NEVER go well

people don't change unless they want to OP, you ditching her is probably the only way you'll light a fire under her ass

>but she likely won't take you back once shes dropped the weight
>>
>>17387405
>>>17386252
>telling your gf you're concerned about her weight will NEVER, i repeat NEVER go well
>people don't change unless they want to OP, you ditching her is probably the only way you'll light a fire under her ass
>>but she likely won't take you back once shes dropped the weight

She has mentioned that she wants to eat better once she starts her internship.

Me and her eat the same shit, so if I do the diet with her I think she will trim down some.
>>
>>17387394
>>>17386244 (OP) (You)
>>feminist (not the crazy kind)
>Bullshit.
>I'm calling bullshit right here.
>OP abort, abort.
>Yes, look for a better woman.

I am strongly anti sjw and me and her can into discussions without getting upset.

It's nothing like what you see with Tumblr whales.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.