[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ this is more for me to drunkenly vent but if any of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1379542625298.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1379542625298.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Hey /adv/ this is more for me to drunkenly vent but if any of you could give me insight I would appreciate it

I can honestly say I fucking hate myself. Although I might not have a lot going for me socially I have a bright future ahead of me (starting grad school in the fall) and am talented at music related things.

Although I'm 22 and have never had a girlfriend I have had my fair share of sexual encounters and random "relationships" aka going on dates and fucking but having no label on it. Whenever I look in the mirror I see this ugly piece of shit. I've packed on 10 lbs over the last few months but have been attempting to work out and bike to help make myself look/feel better. In the fall when I was finally starting to feel confident with myself I started to realize that my hairline was starting to receded (of fucking course) so now here I am on Finasteride and starting minoxidil today. I just feel like I'm not attractive. I know that my 100s of Tinder matches and random girls flirting with me should say otherwise but I don't believe it. I feel like girls that hit on me are just doing it because they feel bad for me or something.
>>
Part 2:

I have had a oneitis with this girl over the last 2 years. We use to go on dates, but she would ramble on about some loser she was in love with so I peaced out and started "seeing" another girl. A few weeks later she revealed to me that she was into me. Her and I remained friends over the years. We have hooked up over the years as well. Over this time I have always had feelings for her. A few months back she brought up about dating. I was ecstatic over this as I really had feelings for her. We were suppose to go on an official "date" but she called everything off completely saying that "she didn't want to ruin what we had going." She even brought up that she clearly finds me very attractive she just doesn't want to ruin what we have going. A few times when we would hang out I would drunkenly ask her about dating again, and she would tell me the same thing (and sometimes hook up). I have gone on dates and hooked up with other (better looking) girls but I always have feelings for her. She'll always post shit on social media outlets like "Wow when will I have a boyfriend" and "I'm tired of being alone" and it makes me feel like absoulte shit. Here I am basically saying "Hey let's do this" and you shut me down. Maybe if I was better looking it would work out who knows.
>>
Part 3:

I can honestly say I don't really have any friends. I have people that I know that will come up and talk to me if we run into each other when out, but never really do anything together. I think my very shitty and boring personaility puts people off. Like it seems like people will ask me to hang then after that I never hear from them again. I fucking hate it. Am I really that bad of a person?
>>
>I can honestly say I fucking hate myself. Although I might not have a lot going for me socially I have a bright future ahead of me (starting grad school in the fall) and am talented at music related things.
>I know that my 100s of Tinder matches and random girls flirting with me should say otherwise but I don't believe it.
Go fuck yourself, you humblebraging motherfucker.
>>
>>17386143
>I feel like girls that hit on me are just doing it because they feel bad for me or something.

yeah, that just doesn't happen

>>17386156
>Am I really that bad of a person?

doesn't seem like it, insecure tho
>>
>>17386149
Thank you guys for the replies I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to read and reply to this lol. What are you thoughts on this? I try to cut her off, but everytime she comes back "Anon I haven't see you in forever lets hang out!" etc
>>
>>17386178
She is immature and does not know what she wants. Do what you seem reasonable.
>>
>>17386187
>>17386149
Thank you for your reply something else I should mention (without going into too much detail in fear of revealing who I am)

Her friend was interested in me. Her friend and I on would go on dates and when she found out she flipped shit. She said something like "Friends don't do that to friends" etc. Which to be honest didn't make much sense to me, as why does it matter that your friend and I are going on dates? If anything you should be happy that you're helping two people become happy together. Because of all the drama it was causing I had to call it off, and I guess the friend and her don't even talk any more (this was like a month or two ago). It almost seems like shes just being saltly/jealous.
>>
>>17386207
It does seems so, yeah.
>>
As I got some replies, bump
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.