[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Girl likes me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (496KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
496KB, 640x960px
Ok so ive been friends with a girl for a year now. But for the past few months I have noticed her behaviour has changed with me. She has a boyfriend, they have been dating for almost 2 yrs. she seems unhappy with her boyfriend. (He is a stoner and he is barely there for her) Anyway, she fb msgs me alot, we talk every day, she flirts with me a little bit, she says she "misses my face" and that we should "see each other soon!" She wants to visit me at my work, she invites me to parties and stuff. We graduated two months ago so we dont hangout over the summer which is normal cuz she is in a relationship. She used to not talk to me when she was with her bf and as soon as he left she would snapchat me, msg me etc. But now, she even snaps me cute snaps when she is hanging with her bf AND SHE NEVER SPEAKS ABOUT HIM TO ME. Not even a little. I sometimes play hard to get and not respond her messages but overall we mutually flirt and talk every day. I like this girl, and Im not sure if im overthinking her behaviour or she actually likes me. Is she interested in me or she just playing with me? Does she really want to hangout with me or is she just saying that? Wdu guys think?
>>
>>17385842
Fuck her.
>>
>>17385842
I'm about to into unholy Reddit territory and make a bot that responds to these threads with

"Go ahead and tell her/him how you feel and what you think about the situation."

Since y'all are friends, she should be okay with answering any questions you have about what you noticed.

If she won't give you a definite answer, then it's likely she's conflicted about something.

>in any case yes she wants to fuck you
>>
File: image.jpg (379KB, 1261x1599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
379KB, 1261x1599px
Thanks man!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.