[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grocery store love??? I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

So i am an Assistant manager at a grocery store. I am exactly 30 years old, married to a wonderful man, and a mother of a handsome charming son. So i have this employee, who barely turned 20 years old, that always seems to do subtle flirts with me. He is a funny guy and very nice and very sweet and everyone here loves working with him because he gets stuff done and makes the work environment such a great place friendly place. I know that because me and him are pretty much always working with eachother all the friggin time. so i got to know him and all. He is such a sweet person and very nice to me and respects everyone. I learned alot from working with him wich is funny because i am his boss and should be the other way. The weird part is that he really listens to me when we talk about personal things in wich my husband doesnt have this ability that much like he does. This employee always flirts with me and to be honest... i kind of like it. I noticed that he only flirts with me and gives me little glances(in wich i find cute) and jokes around mostly just me. So i dont know he might have a thing for me wich makes it alittle better i guess because i like him and i am very comfortable with him. And to top it all off he is a musician and a composer and songwriter and he plays in 3 bands so already i am falling madly for this kid but at the same time i dont want to lose my job just like everyone else. What do you think about this situation? Should i be ashamed?
>>
>>17385680
Honey, no. Flirt back but don't take him seriously. He's too young not to make it into anything but disaster.
>>
>>17385693
I know know but it is very hard to remain professional about it especially when i see him pretty much everyday and asks me how is my day is and how my kid is doing and all of the above. It is really hard
>>
It's only curteous to give him a handjob in the cleaning closet, and letting him suck on your tits a little.

t. 20-year old retailcuck.
>>
Been I the guy's situation half a dozen times. Bang him. Bang him good.
>>
>>17385761
Fuck I should be working retail, shouldn't I.
>>
>>17385680
I like how you're more worried about losing your job than your "wonderful husband." Bitch.
>>
>>17385784
That's marriage for you brosef (^:
>>
>married to a wonderful man
>gets flattered by a 20 year old so easily
>afraid of losing her job more than her husband
Why did you get married in the first place? Beta bux?
Maybe you're just sexually frustrated.
>>
File: image.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>17385680
Didn't read past 30 and working at a grocery store, please an hero
>>
>>17385680
women like you are the reason i will never marry.
>>
>>17385680
Whore
>>
>>17385973
What is wrong with that? At least she has a job
>>
yes, you should be ashamed you're a 30 year old assistant manager at the piggly wiggly with a crush on a child because you're dumb and your husband does not love you.
>>
>>17385797
>>17385981
>>17385996
Not OP but topkek.
Face the reality that almost all women think of sleeping with someone else. If this happens to you, then you're doing something wrong.
Also OP, divorce your husband if you're swayed by some fag who's still in college. I would go for older men but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>17386007
And all men want to fuck more beautiful women, what's your point?
That doesnt make cheating acceptable
>>
>>17385998
Pretty soon her job is going to be sitting on her fat ass and collecting alimony and child support checks
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.