[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is a stupid thing I guess, maybe I put too much time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Recovery_small.png (239KB, 798x411px) Image search: [Google]
Recovery_small.png
239KB, 798x411px
So this is a stupid thing I guess, maybe I put too much time into it. Anyways:

So my friend had a laptop laying somewhere with a fuckton of junk on it and asked me to back up some pictures and reinstall windows like usual. Like a retard, I decided to format the save drive where I put those pictures, so when I realized that I lost them after having done all that work, I told her that I would try to recover some shit, being really incompetent and all. And so I did, pictures and more pictures. A bunch of junk that I had to filter through and just delete (it was about 200k files).

So, I noticed some questionable stuff. Not nudes of her specifically, but as I was randomly cleaning up, I noticed at least one file that had some shit that I may not be supposed to know about, maybe. So there's this gigantic folder, still with about 25k unsorted images and I'm not getting into anything personal here. She was fine with just looking for the files she wanted herself (I also do this for free in any case, so she wasn't mad at me) so I can just put this folder on some usb drive and get done with it.

The thing is, some cunt a few years ago spread rumours about me fapping to pictures I made of her because she asked me to. Suffice to say, not only would I rather fap to walls, that ain't true, and my friend right here never trusted her either.

However I can't help but think that if she notices this, she might think I'm keeping those private pictures and have a suspicion due to that rumour I talked about before. Like, she can put 2 and 2 together and think that I'm somehow not as trustworthy anymore. Like I said, not pictures of her, but still.

So what would be the best course of action?

-Investigate whether there's more, pretty much get into the nasty stuff and delete all more questionable pictures, since from what I know they weren't there in the initial backup

-Leave it that way with all the junk

-Tell her what I saw
>>
>>17385592
Be oblivious.

This will bite you in the ass if you claim to know shit. not 100% but better safe than sorry.
>>
>>17385641
Aight, I think I'm enough of a good actor. It's a pile of pictures anyways.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.