[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MFF threesome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (124KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 600x899px
>Beautiful woman from other country in town
>we are all at my bisexual girlfriends apartment
>gf and I want a threesome
>Gf isn't doing any legwork for it
>I flirt, tell guest I'm attracted to her one night
>this isn't working how we expected

How do I get my shy girlfriend to do the legwork here? I keep feeding her lines to get the conversation where it needs to be and ultimately, she needs to be the one that initiates this, correct?

I have three more nights to make this work. If someone can provide solid tips, I'll post photos of it happening as proof.
>>
>>17385415
First post pics of the women in question.
>>
Are you quite sure that your girlfriend is 100% on board with this? Could it be that she finds the idea very hot, but now that this flesh and blood intimidatingly beautiful woman is in front of her, she suddenly finds herself feeling more insecure or jealous than she expected?

Yes, it is more logical that she tests the waters. It is kind of a dick move to hit on a woman and then reveal that you just want her to be a third, and if the girl's any decent she will be put off by your overt flirting while you are in a relationship.

I'd sit your girlfriend down (provided that you haven't discussed and agreed upon this very recently) and ask her again if this is what she wants, and if she wants it with this woman. If the answer is yes, lay it out for her that you look like a cheating creep if you hit on her, and that your girlfriend can "flirt" and be silly with her and dance with her with much less suspicion and see if there's chemistry there.

And lay out very clear boundaries beforehand about what is and isn't allowed. Including a safeword.
>>
>>17385415
Unless you are a sociopathic monster, you should not be doing anything. This person is visiting from another country with no place else to go, and you start telling them you want sex? That's pressuring them into it because they think you might kick them out if not. Use your head man.

All my threesomes involved alcohol and a female initiating the whole process.
>>
>>17385463
> boundaries
> safeword

Do you even know what a threesome is?
>>
>>17385511
It is extremely common for someone to not want specific stuff to happen even if they consent to a threesome. Eg, sex acts are fine, but no penetration with the other girl. Or penetration is fine, but not unprotected. And how about if the girlfriend leaves to use the bathroom, should they wait for her return or can the boyfriend and the third fool around one on one? Can the third sleep over (in their bed?) or is that too intimate compared to lustful fucking? Can the boyfriend use the petwords or dirty talk he uses with his girlfriend, or is that something between the two of them?

And a safeword is in case she suddenly feels detached, more jealous than turned on, and so on. It is quite something to find it within yourself, when you are already feeling like shit, to voice that you want it to stop, or the other girl to leave for a moment, or any variant. So what usually happens is that the participant no longer enjoying it continues, and afterwards something is broken beyond repair and/or they resent their partner for not seeing their discomfort in the heat of the moment. A quick safeword can make their partner tell the third to give them a second so there can be some reassurance, or they can mutually decide to call it off. It also just gives some certainty that you can pull the plug before things get out of control without causing a scene.

People thinking so cavalier about this stuff is why so many stories you hear about threesomes with a couple are detailing how it wrecked their relationship.
>>
Yeah, my girlfriend is the one that came up with the idea a few months ago. She keeps suggesting that I flirt to initiate things, as if she wants to catch us in the act and then join.

We've both had threesomes before, separately, but this is more challenging than "late night bar action and stuff happens."
>>
Rule of a threesome is
You invite someone of the same gender
Unless she said mff
You're not getting a mff
>>
>>17385578
It could be that this is her ultimate fantasy, but you should get it through to her that that's entirely unrealistic.

The nickname for a third having a threesome with a couple is a "unicorn". I bet you can guess why. It can be awkward being involved in sex with two people who love each other, but both feel nothing but a sexual impulse for you. The rules people come up with can be really restrictive, up to "no kissing allowed", like you're a living sex prop. If the girl becomes jealous and can't handle it, the anger is usually taken out on you. It happens that a bisexual girl is tempted into a threesome, only to realize that the other girl is very much straight and does not actually enjoy being touched by a woman, let alone eaten out or fucked with a toy.
It is, basically, a precarious and not rarely ungrateful position to be in.

The chances that this woman
>is into you
>is fully on board with bedding a relative stranger who will be cheating on his girlfriend in her eyes
>is still fully on board with becoming the third once the sex is crashed by the girlfriend
seem pretty close to zero. If you really want to try hard to make this happen, break it down to your girl that she needs to come down from the fantasy and work with reality.
>>
>>17385611
Yeah, I get the unicorn thing. She's very flirty, out of a relationship, wants to chat up people at a nightclub later...and my gf is taking that as "she wants NSA sex while she's out of town, so this will unfold on its own."

It's obviously not working that way. I have seen them be flirty before (unicorn has sent a full frontal nude to my gf before) but I think my gf is intimidated by trying to turn on another female.

Adderall, pot and drinking all week and it's worked for my gf and I, but sorta directing stuff to include her hasn't been as successful as id hope.
>>
>>17385629
I think your only option is to spell it out for her, ask her why she would assume that this woman is turned on by fucking a guy who looks like a scummy disloyal boyfriend. And that she gave the most promising signal by a long fucking shot to your girlfriend, not to you.

If all else fails, use her phone to send flirty texts to unicorn and if the response is positive, use it to convince her that she should give it a shot. (Obviously don't text her as your girlfriend without girlfriend agreeing.) Or get her consent to go straight in for the kill and tell unicorn that your girlfriend would very much like a threesome but is shy, and to go over and talk to her to get that confirmed for herself.

If she still doesn't want to, I think you just have to let this one go. If telling her you found her attractive didn't work so far, I doubt she'll be more impressed by amped up efforts.
>>
>>17385536
This holy fuck.

Also the thing to remember is your first threesome should be 2/3 attention on current partner and 1/3 on the new. Otherwise there will never be another threesome. Current girl needs to feel like the woman in charge.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.