[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual advice please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
So me and my boyfriend(my very first boyfriend) have been together for 2 months. We are both 19. Last night when we started to have sexual intercourse for the first time he asked me a question in wich i thought was very wierd. He asked me if i can give him a rim(pretty much licking his ass). I did not know what that was until he explained it to me. But instead of just licking it he wanted me to penetrate him with my tongue until he ejaculates. So i rejected what he asked me to do to him and instead we just continued to casual sex. Should i feel bad? Or should i give it to him? He is a nice softspoken guy and very very respectful to me but this rimjob seems really really weird to me and keep in mind we have been together for 2 months and he is my first boyfriend so... i dont know.
>>
Don't do anything you are not comfortable with.
>>
>Should i feel bad?
No. Especially if he's your first bf and this is your first time having sex it's pretty weird for him to ask.

You have a responsibility to your partner, including sexually, but don't do thins you don't feel comfortable doing. You have plenty of time in the future to explore
>>
>>17385385
I think the big problem with butt stuff (aside from easier transmission of STI's) is that there are a lot of bacteria in the intestinal tract (including large intestines) that can make you sick if you ingest them or get them where they don't belong. You can reduce the risk by him cleaning well beforehand (i.e. shower) and if you don't actually shove your tongue into his asshole but just lick around the outside instead.

I'm pretty much willing to do whatever sex stuff my partner asks for when I'm in a committed relationship except for things that are dangerous to either of us or that just make me deeply uncomfortable (I won't hit, cut, or choke).

I've had girlfriends in the past who liked butt sex or having a finger in her asshole, and that's fine though a lube and a way to wash up are pretty much required. There are dental dams made specifically for oral sex, so if you do decide to shove your tongue into his asshole, get some (use lube on the asshole side). He might also enjoy a finger in his ass while he's fucking you, and that may seem less gross to you. Make sure your hands are clean, that you don't have any cuts on your finger, and that your nails are smooth. Use lube. Don't be surprised if you run into shit -- this is the place where it comes from. Wash your hands after.
>>
>>17385385
He sounds pretty fuckin gross. Find out what he expects of you sexually so you know what you're getting in to.
>>
Thank you all for the great advice
>>
>>17385385
Never do ANYTHING you are not comfortable with.
You HAVE to be wanting to do it and be comfortable, esle your relationship will get destroyed and you'll mentally damage yourself.
Please, femanon, listen to yourself and you'll hear the best answer.

We cannot give you the best and correct answer, only you can.

And, as a lost point.. Don't do it because you love him, or because he requests you to do it. Don't let him force you into it in any way shape or form. Once again, you ONLY do things you WANT and feel comfortable doing. Okay?
I cannot stress it enough, femanon.

I hope I helped, atleast a little.
>>
>>17385385

I love giving (clean hairless assholes) and recieving rimjobs.

But for a first-first time? That's pretty weird, don't do it until YOU want to.
>>
>>17385456
That helps alot thank you
>>
>>17385385
That's the one thing my wife absolutely refuses to do. She's found a workaround that feels exactly the same though but she'd kill me if I told anyone how she does it.
>>
>>17385461
I'm here to help.
Anything else I can assist you with?
>>
File: 1399669711015.jpg (5KB, 139x216px) Image search: [Google]
1399669711015.jpg
5KB, 139x216px
>>17385468
>Anything else I can assist you with?
you didnt have to go full cringe mode
>>
>>17385385
>bacteria in the intestinal tract (including large intestines) that can make you sick if you ingest them or get them where they don't belong
There's bacterias and possibly parasites that often reside inside butts, which are harmless in itself, but proven disaster to take in orally (mouth).
You can get really - really sick from it.
So a tip, if you chose to try rimming; never put your tounge inside the rectum/opening.
The result are ranging from bad stomach, very similar to food poisoning, to a hospital visit (in worst cases).
You're simply not ment to have such bacterias in your mouth.
Around the opening - if cleaned well beforehand, sure.
Once you put a finger inside, it's adviced not to put your moutht there after, as your finger will bring out bacterias from the inside.
This is for your safety.

And to add;
>Never do ANYTHING you are not comfortable with.
It's your body, after all.
>>
>>17385468
Thanky and no i think i am fine. All these replies helps me a whole lot
>>
File: you funny guy ill kill you last.jpg (36KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
you funny guy ill kill you last.jpg
36KB, 600x429px
>>17385471
........ pic related..
>>
>>17385472
Great post. Thanks alot.
>>
>>17385483
Do feel free to share your own thoughts or/and insecurities around the subject/replies. You're anon here, and we're here to help you any way possible.
Most welcome, either way.
>>
>>17385464
She doesn't have to know. We're all anonymous here, tripfags notwithstanding.

Spill, anon.
>>
To clear up some of the childish lack of education: my ex and I licked each others assholes pretty much every time we had sex. Tongue up there and everything. 3 year relationship, neither of us got sick from bacteria. As long as you're not literally eating shit, a little assjuice isn't going to do anything to you. That aside, for your first time that's a little much. Take things slow, work your way up to kinks. Maybe you find out you like it. Maybe you find out you don't. But you shouldn't be trying to fit every possible sexual experience into your first time. Kinks should be explored with someone you trust, and have been with for a while.
>>
Speak to him about it, Ask him if what his fantasies are and just try and find out each others major nono's Kind of Casually maybe not all at once.

There is a possibility of the 2 of You staying together for a very long time, I would think this is a BIG thing a long term couple should atleast make an attempt to get out of the way.

Also not all couples have to do everything all at once, some are more conservative others lean more to the left then others.
>>
>>17385385
Basically the rule of thumb in any relationship is that you don't do anything you don't want to do.

You don't have to penetrate his arsehole with your tongue if he says he loves you, if you have been together for 10 years, if you are married or if you have kids together, there is no criteria for having to do shit you don't want to do.

You might feel like you should because you don't want to lose your first boyfriend or the guy you lost your virginity to, but you are a lot better off getting rid of him sooner if he won't give up or if you think he will cheat to get it, he won't try and blackmail your or anything because he won't want people to know he is into having his arsehole tongued.
>>
>>17385456
I agree with some of what u said, however I think it is key to make compromises for the one you love, sexually, emotionally, when taking action all around.(Generally speaking of course.)
Main reason this case is weird as fuck is because:
You've been together for 2 months and the first time you actually fuck, he asks you to rim him.
It's just weird, LOL.
I would sort of understand him being so forward about it had u expressed a fetish for something like that.
I'm not really sure what type of guy would even ask this.
Especially so early into the relationship and for the first time fucking.
>>
>>17385385

>>17385668
This, 100%. Heed it well, OP.
>>
>>17385687
>however I think it is key to make compromises for the one you love, sexually, emotionally, when taking action all around.(Generally speaking of course.)
So sticking your tongue into someones arsehole is a compromise how??

A compromise is making concessions on both sides to end a dispute, OP's boyfriend isn't trying to barter with anything, the OP doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to, the OP isn't gaining anything from doing it.
I struggle to think of a situation where the compromise would be sticking your tongue into your partner's arsehole.
Maybe you would care to explain?
>>
>>17385687
Well he is a very nice guy and again a softspoken polite sweet guy. He listens to alot of Death Metal (and so do i) and writes his own music. As weird as this situation is... he is very respectful of me and makes me feel very very safe with him.
>>
>>17385712
>the OP
Anon pls
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.