[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my online friend in another country is going through some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1468451669114.jpg (74KB, 740x746px) Image search: [Google]
1468451669114.jpg
74KB, 740x746px
So my online friend in another country is going through some really bad depression atm, the antidepressants he's just started apparently make his suicidal thoughts worse for the first month. I'm currently going through some depression myself, just no where near as bad of he is. But because of that I have no idea how i can help him. The last thing he sent me he was saying how hard everything is, I tried to give some advice on that it was worth the effort in the long run, but he just sends back "Kill me". How am I supposed to respond to that? I love his guy, and I want to help him, but I've never got help for my own depression, so i have no idea how to help his. What do?
>>
>>17385172

If you can fathom it, tell him exactly what you needed to hear when you needed help. As a fellow depressive, not only advice but human to human contact is such a lifeline when it comes to this. I know you're in another country, so maybe also try encouraging him to meet up with friends. He'll shit all over the idea because that's what depression does, but if you could somehow get one of his friends to meet up with him, that could help.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.