[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some serious advice. One of our family's friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I need some serious advice. One of our family's friends is consistently flirting with me whenever we see each other and it's getting increasingly awkward.
I've explained to her I have no interest and asked her to stop but she continues to do it, and I honestly don't know what to do other than just avoid her, but even that's difficult because a lot of the same social events I go to she is at, and I don't want to just quit going anywhere for this.

What does one do about people like this?
>>
Tell her no in public if she makes a fool of herself flirting in public with you when you have made your feelings clear.

That or tell her she is a whore or desperate for attention but be expecting a kick in the nads.

I have to ask, is she like this with other guys? Are you sure to someone else this would be seen as flirting? Ask friends or family that is present and witness this flirting on their opinions of what is going on and get them involved to get you out of it. If you feel like you need to keep a record (if the flirt denies flirting) confront with witnesses and tell her flat out to leave you alone, thank you but no.

You could drop hints she is harassing you and the legal implications if this continues.
>>
Act unattractive. Put her off. There must be something she finds revolting in men in general, so just try different things.

Complaining about girls your own age you like, and come across as pathetic and needy - but be aware of any awakening motherly tlc.

It would help if you provided us with your own and her age.
>>
>>17384999
Not to my knowledge. She seems relatively one track minded in that context.

>>17385006
She's 22 (maybe 23), I'm 20.
>>
>>17384999
And I'm pretty sure trying to hang on my shoulder and constantly complimenting me while always hanging around me on some level qualifies as flirting.
Although I could be wrong.
>>
I only ask as I started hanging out is a sorta friend more as some friends left when I was at uni. A week later he forced himself on me when he offered to walk me to the train station as it was a dodgy area. I threw him off and gave him such a look of disgust he looked horrified and texted me an appology (he pounced literally as I was about to get on the train) He later told one of my better friends that i had apparently been flirting with him for that week when all I did was bump into him twice, met up for lunch once, sat next to him in a anime club we had both attended for years and that walk.

Yeah, she is being annoying and clingy with the flirts. I would use the phrase No means No in a serious manner if confronted.

Like I said, try and have witnesses when you tell her to stop and let them help back you up. Or have a month of avoiding her and have a blazing row if she intensifies her clinginess.
>>
>>17385006

I find this never works. Instead, the woman just lowers herself further and further to appeal to you, and it just makes everything worse

I hate people that can't take a hint. I hate the idea that "persistence" is a virtue when it comes to unrequited love. Whoever started that fucking meme should be shot
>>
>>17385014
>>17385295
I thought the girl in question was an actual adult woman, not someone op's own age.

'It' never works, because you're doing it wrong. Persistence isn't a virtue, but it works if combined with other weapons of seduction.

If OP want out he only has to eat like a pic and cry in front of her while talking about smelling farts and drinking bath water.
>>
>>17384987
you have to be firm in your refusal. sparing her feelings should not be a priority, especially if she has already disregarded your attempts to communicate disinterest. no need to be outright mean (unless she still doesnt get the hint), but do be unambiguous and blunt.
>>
Did you ever sleep with her?

Also, piss on her shoes
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.