[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do guys actually care if a girl is a roastie or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 837264.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
837264.png
1MB, 720x960px
Do guys actually care if a girl is a roastie or not?
>>
>>17384727
Yes
>>
>>17384729
No
>>
>>17384732
Maybe
>>
>>17384727
Depends on the guy only for the fetish and shit
Most of them no afaik
>>
>>17384732
you mean cucks and chads dont
>>
>>17384738
>>17384739
you both ruined it. it was going to be perfect, and you both ruined it.

anyway, fuck it. yes, women with arby's sandwich vaginas are indicators of something. something, anything, everything, i don't fucking know, but it's apparently bad.

cuckbuzzkyshissmeowshitpisscocksuckmotherfucktitsfartturdtwatdingleberryschnozzsnatchniggers

there, any words missing? i need advice on filling in the missing words.
>>
>>17384727
>Do guys actually care if a girl is a roastie or not?
As a major indicator of character? Only redpillers do that. They invented the term based on some urban legends they heard about back in the high school locker room.

There are also some guys who don't care for the aesthetics. But unless they're especially picky, it is usually not a dealbreaker like it would be for a redpiller.
>>
>>17384739
So just losers who cant get laid care?
>>
>>17384775
>So just losers who cant get laid care?
Not quite, but that's most of them.
>>
>>17384727
It really depends on the guy and most of them don't care but if it had to be one or the other then I am sure most of us would pass on the arby's meat sheets. Personally, there's nothing better than a tidy looking pussy in terms of arousal but i'll admit that i've pulled (not bite) some meat sheets with my teeth during oral. It was a pretty minimal amount of mileage so I can't say that I'd do the same for heavy curtains.
>>
>>17384739
I'd only be able to say my opinion on it. I'm too much of a loner to care otherwise. I prefer tighter looking fits, but at the end of the day, just don't be a bitch. Then I won't care.
>>
>>17384727
Nobody cares. Some cultures even enlarge the labia majora as they then 'help' during sex, giving more leverage to the kegels muscles (pubeo coccigetal something or other).
Female circumcision or other fucked up surgery?
>>
>>17384789
Wtf, post interrupted.
Meant to say:

Female circumcision or other fucked up surgery?
They'll care, freak out, and throw you out of their bed.
>>
Hold on everyone... what IS a roastie?
I thought roastie meant a girl who's had a ton of sexual partners. These new memes are confusing.
>>
>>17384796
This
>>
>>17384796
roastie = lots of sexuals parteners = large vaginal labias
>>
It doesn't actually do much of anything, and it's not like you spend a lot of time looking at it, so nobody gives a fuck.

Unless you're the kind of person who lets little niggling details just eat away at them and ruin otherwise awesome stuff.
>>
>>17384796
Nice bait
>>
>>17384796
Roast beef used to be (probably still is) a nickname for women with inner labia that stick out beyond the outer labia.

It's become a thing to call slutty women, referencing popular belief among young guys that having many sex partners stretches your labia somehow.
>>
>>17384789
>leverage
Nah, pretty sure it's about the lips hugging the penis when the guy pulls out in between thrusts and wanting to maximize that effect.
>>
File: 1467565010810.jpg (10KB, 236x237px) Image search: [Google]
1467565010810.jpg
10KB, 236x237px
>>17384850
>referencing popular belief among young guys
>>
nah not really
>>
>>17384727
Depends on the guy.
I will fuck either, but prefer the aesthetics of innies - they still feel the same.

The cutest shit is when you force your dick in, but some of the beef gets sucked in too, so she has to reach down and pull the beef out of her cunt.
>>
>>17385013
so this thread was actually about what a vagina looks like and not about the number of sexual partners she's had?
>>
>>17384727
It is repulsive.
>>
I do. It's just aesthetically unpleasing.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.