[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TATTOO I am not a huge fan of tattoos.. However, they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

>TATTOO

I am not a huge fan of tattoos.. However, they are preferable to the scars left on my shoulders by acne when I was a teenager.

Does anyone know if it is possible to tattoo over light (but multiple) scars??

The scars are many (possibly hundreds of small white scars) none of them are long and wide like stretchmarks, just many smaller ones.

Thanks
>>
>>17384605
You shouldn't consider getting tattoos over acne scars. They do eventually fade as to not be noticeable. They may seem like a big deal now but to be honest, no one notices them more than yourself. A tattoo on the other hand is almost always recognizable and not for the right reasons. Just press on and they'll fade in time.
>>
>>17384605
Putting a tattoo over your scars doesn't miraculous end their existence. If they're stretch mark they're usually slightly raised/inverted. This will still be noticeable under the tattoo.

Also, if you're self conscious about your scars, putting something over it will only attract more attention to them. Is that what you want?

Scars fade over time, tattoos don't. If you want to try and get rid of them there are only two ways to do this.

Ask your doctor for acid A (tretinoin) creme. This is the only creme that has been proven to lessen the appearance of scarring (depending on the person).

The second option is laser removal surgery. This will drastically lessen the appearance of the scars. But it's very expensive.

Lastly, if you don't want your scars appearing darker, protect them from the sun. Don't go outside without at least spf 30 on them (half an hour before exposure to the sun). UV darkens the scars, making them more noticeable.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I know where you're coming from. I have a lot of stretch marks on my thighs and buttocks. But I feel less and less bothered with them over time. Yes, they're still there and yes I would like them to be gone. But still, now they're only really noticeable in the sunlight.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.