[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you deal with being a bastard son? >Mom I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: jane doe.jpg (28KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
jane doe.jpg
28KB, 320x480px
How the fuck do you deal with being a bastard son?
>Mom I don't know if Dad is my real Dad (looks nothing like me
>That's ridiculous! There's a 99% chance he's your real father!
She won't ever want to confront that 1% and I'm almost positive he's not my real dad. I'm torn up and I feel horrible.
>>
>>17384466
Also as soon as I try to confront it, my dad goes "Son you're making your mother upset" to try to shut me up, aka before he starts yelling

I fucking hate this.
>>
Is name of the farther written on your birth certificate the same name as your farther?
>>
>>17384468
what ways do you look/sound similar and what ways different?
>>
>>17384475
I haven't seen my birth certificate but I don't know if they did a DNA test anyway. I think my dad thought I was his son until I grew older and I have no traits like him apart from being hispanic (I was born in Miami so a lot of people are hispanic there, so it could have been some other hispanic guy)
>>17384476
we don't look or sound similar at ALL. now my mom, we have a lot of traits similar. I have a younger sister and you can see my mom's traits and my dad's traits in her. as for me, you can only see my mom's traits. nothing else is like my dad except for dark lines under our eyes, which is a sign of the moors but that could be from someone else.
>>
>>17384492
you should seriously get a hold of your personal documents and not let anyone else have them or see them. doesn't matter if you are 8, 18, or 88. get a hold of your own documents.

your mom is definitely your mom. your dad is probably not your dad. the hispanic women i know here in the southwest are all scandalous and immature. i completely believe that your mom and "dad" played it off with you.

if i were you i'd not bring it up at all. i'd live a normal life and get a hold of my damn documents first off. from there i'd do my own thing. think about it your mom is a grown up girl. you really think the best approach to extract information is to get straight to your point with a girl? you have to cater to the importance of her position in life, first and foremost. you aren't taken seriously, merely the situation is being taken seriously. you come off to them as a little shit who doesn't know how to approach adult people. you're a kid to them and this is how they respond to a kid.

i'm on your side but you still come off to them as offensive.

seriously please just take control of your life. once you do that you will figure out how to approach people and situations better. that is all/ i'm out.
>>
>>17384517
thanks. I'll do that.
>>
So you take more strongly after your mother. Big deal. Lots of kids do. You still have some traits from the man you call Dad, and I notice you haven't mentioned any traits that cannot be traced cleanly to either of them.

If this is really eating you up that much, ask for a paternity test. Put this to bed once and for all.
>>
>>17384466
Your dad's a cuck. Hit him and set him straight.
>>
>>17384674
fuck you he's not a cuck. from what I know he almost beat the shit out of some guy my mom was dating and he'd probably beat the shit out of you too you little bitch
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.