[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know how superficial women can be these days. So, being the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1458992676932.jpg (74KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
1458992676932.jpg
74KB, 500x462px
I know how superficial women can be these days. So, being the unlucky fucker that I am, I was born with four symmetrical nipples. Having these have affected my confidence, and I don't really want to make an effort when it comes to talking to women.

I'm not very sexually experienced either, and at 27, this doesn't help because the clock is ticking by the time I hit 30. Being circumcised in a country, where it's not very well-known is a downfall too. My cock is mutilated and I have four nipples. I exercise, and fairly decent looking compared to some guys, but that doesn't help when I have no personality, and no charisma.

Is there any point of me saving money for cosmetic surgery, or do I need to fix something else?
>>
No. /fit/ is it. rip your torso up in the gym and you'll be president of the united states in no time.
>>
>>17384210
nigga rock those nipples
dont be scared nor insecure
It'll make u unforgettable with the girls u end up being
if it bothers u an insane amount get them removed
>>
>>17384223
>It'll make u unforgettable
extremely true
>>
>>17384210
can I see them? im just genuinely curious
>>
>>17384228
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>17384228
No can do sorry m8, I'm not gonna post them on the internet. It's fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>17384267
Being a shithead little liar is fucking embarrassing. Correct.
>>
>>17384270
What could I gain from lying? Honestly.
>>
>>17384267
You are anonymous, no one will know, will also help seeing how bad it is and if surgery is actually a good option
>>
>>17384273
Failing to deliver is among the deepest humiliations.
>>
>>17384274
Yeah, anonymous, because loads of people have four nipples. You don't know what creeps are monitoring this thread. I think I'm gonna go with the surgery option anyway.

Thanks for your help.
>>
>>17384210
If it really, really, really bothers you, you can have any two removed by any cosmetic surgeon. But why not wear them with pride and make them part of your style?
>>
>>17384283
Because you know what women are like.
>>
>>17384281
It's okay, I've been humiliated plenty of times thanks.
>>
>>17384282
Sorry. I was really curious but odds are it isnt that bad, women dont really care about that kind of stuff anyway, unless america is actually as bad as this and other boards make it out to be
>>
>>17384210

Try to accept who you are and how you look, you are getting on in years people don't care about superficial things like having extra nipples, it won't be a factor to discuss until you're about ready to sleep with a girl and by that point i don't think she will care. If it really bothers you and is putting your self esteem down to a point where you can't even engage in conversation with the opposite sex then i would consider surgery to boost your confidence, but try to understand it's all in your head, i can guarantee if everything else about you is fine then only the pettiest and most shallow people in the world will care about your extra nips.
>>
>>17384309
I think I will probably go for the surgery. Been looking into.
>>
I would go for the surgery man.
>>
File: manly_tears.jpg (40KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
manly_tears.jpg
40KB, 447x599px
>>17384210
DOOD DOOOD

You have to get kids (alot) so that the 4-nipple gene pass on and get a foothold in the human genetic pool.
Because even if there is a 1 in a million chance the gene make the gap from male to female it means only one thing :

Q U A D R U P L E T I T T I E S

I want to fuck girls with 4 tits.
My friends want to fuck girls with 4 tits.
My childrens will want to fuck girls with 4 tits.
The world want girls with 4 tits.

So go into the world, beautiful 4 nippled man, and get fucking, for the future is beautiful and full of tits.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.