[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ice. I met a girl, we feel good together, we had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: nick1.jpg (38KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
nick1.jpg
38KB, 400x266px
Hello /adv/ice.

I met a girl, we feel good together, we had a few sexy times, but she told me that every time she tries to have "actual intercourse" (penis-vagina, let's be clear), she has a panick attack and can't manage to do it. She has no trouble during sexy times, we did a few things and it was great, but once she had this kind of panic attack in front of me. She tried to have sex with a few men but it never worked, she always had that problem when she tried to have sex.

Do any of you have a similar experience? I think I love her and I'd like to make love to her one day.
>>
>>17384188
So do other stuff and enjoy yourselves. When she's ready she'll let you know.

A bit of ancient history: in the pre-pill days, "everything but" was very much the norm among young people. And even today there are lots of couples who, either from pregnancy fear or moral decisions or just preference, have at least temporarily satisfying sex lives that don't include "going all the way".
>>
>>17384188
Has she been raped before OP? Kinda sounds like it homie. Patience.
>>
>>17384188
>sexy times
Reddit is a cancerous place. You should stay there. It's your containment website.
>>
File: 1429841768339.jpg (12KB, 375x165px) Image search: [Google]
1429841768339.jpg
12KB, 375x165px
>sexy times
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.