[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, would you dump someone if they refused to give you oral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o9cmkj0d801rcfyqwo1_500.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9cmkj0d801rcfyqwo1_500.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
/adv/, would you dump someone if they refused to give you oral sex?
Would you dump someone if they were childish and had a "failure" mindset, as in they always came up with reasons they couldn't possibly do something instead of buckling down and getting things done?
Would you dump someone if they complained constantly about certain things and retold the same jokes until it got really old?

Whenever I'm by myself, I ruminate on this stuff and think about dumping my SO. But then, the next time I see them, they make me feel really happy and cared for so I don't want to dump them. Thinking about the steps I would have to take, the things I would have to say, not seeing them again - that all makes me really sad. What should I do?
>>
really anything can be a deal breaker. but really if a person makes you happy overall, is it worth dumping them over petty things? also, what makes you think you don't have habits that may irritate your partner that they may overlook because of your positive qualities (>implying).
pick your battles senpai
>>
>>17384061
I have straight up asked them if I do anything that bothers them and they said "no", which made me feel like shit.

The thing is, I've been through a 3 year relationship before where I didn't get oral. It was fucking miserable. I would read about how other people love giving oral, etc, and feel so much resentment.

It's pretty much a situation where I'm having fun right now, but in the long run, if certain things don't change, we will both be fucking miserable. And I don't know if I should hold out hope that they're gonna change.
>>
>>17384069
well if it's that important to you, then you simply aren't compatible, you would be justified as to leaving them for something you place emphasis on.
also has she given you reason as to why she is withholding oral? do you have a poor diet? do you not was yourself?
does she expect oral herself?
>>
>>17384077
They were inexperienced and hesitant to try. So I dabbed a bit of fluid on my finger and fed it to them. They cringed. When I said, "Oral is very important to me", they said "Oh I know, I want you to enjoy sex, I'll do it anyway"

And we have had sex like 3-4 times since and they haven't volunteered oral and I am screaming inside with frustration. I don't want to have to beg every goddamn time. "Willing" isn't really willing if I have to ask "would you like to do the thing" every separate occasion and hear "no" nine times out of ten.
>>
>>17384069
oral sex is an essential part to a healthy sexual reationship
fuck prude girls lol
>>17384077
>well if it's that important to you, then you simply aren't compatible, you would be justified as to leaving them for something you place emphasis on.
u mean him and the rest of the fucking population
only reason she could be holding out on oral is because she's a prude
his diet affects his cum, not the taste of his dick
and he doesn't have to nut in her mouth
>>
>>17384090
that is so ass
i love girls that realize oral is essential
i mean a lot of them do
ur just getting unlucky senpai
>>
>>17384092

I wanted the advice to be gender neutral but it doesn't really...work. I'm a girl. There's no way for me to avoid getting fluid in his mouth.

Also, I'm not going to withhold oral as petty revenge because I actually like oral.
>>
>>17384101
oh he doesnt want to go down on u
what a fucking pussy lol
get u a real man that can treat u right senpai
u sort of enable his behaviour by being so cool with it
again, what a little pussy (no pun intended)
i dont imagine having a meat log in ur mouth to be all that pleasent either
u the mvp :-)
>>
>>17384115
>u sort of enable his behaviour by being so cool with it

He says he wants to go down on me but that he won't enjoy it. And his actions haven't followed through. I believe that if I constantly asked him to give me oral I would occasionally receive, it's just that it sounds like a fucking nightmare to have sex like that
>>
>>17384146
bad news
ur bf is a little bitch
there is nothing pleasent about muffing diving in terms of stimulation nor the taste even
its about the girl you're doing it to and her pleasure and seeing your effect on her body and every fiber of her body twitching with the simplest motion of your tounge
cmon grow a pair woman
assert yourself
>>
>>17384160
Labias on my tongue. Labias on my tongue. I got I got I got labias on my tongue.
>>
OP, my boyfriend was the same.
I tried to be as hygienical as humanly possible - I shave, wash myself three times a day, have a proper diet and hydration, wear cotton panties.
I told him that it is important for me and it is the only way for me to fully enjoy sex, because I don't come without oral sex before fucking. And I get that he isn't crazy about it, but he does it every time we have sex.
I also praise him constantly while he is doing it.

Everything else is up to you - in general, my advice would be that if you are with them not because they're special but because they are available and make you feel less lonely, it's not worth it.
>>
>>17384178
>I shave, wash myself three times a day, have a proper diet and hydration, wear cotton panties.
jesus were u prepping for a full on medical exam or for him to place his fucking tounge on your pussy lmao
>>
>>17384187
He doesn't like it, I try to make it easy for him. All of those things reduce the smell, which is what he doesn't like.
>>
I dumped someone because of those reasons (had more reasons tho) but I was young and i wanted to live. He was a bit older but he acted like an old man who didnt want to do anything. I didn't want to waste my precious time on someone who was holding me back. You shouldn't do that neither.
>>
>>17384194
Slap him in the fucking face and ask him why he hates pussy.
>>
>>17384202
T H I S
H
I
>>17384194
but on a serious note anon
unless u have fungus pussy, chances are ur bf is a bitch
god so many guys act like that nowadays
where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>17384202
He has a very low libido for a guy, and never really enjoyed having sex before we started dating. Right now we fuck every day, but if we are not together he doesn't even masturbate.
It's just him.
>>
If you don't enjoy giving a female head, you're not human.
>>
>>17384230
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>17384053
>What should I do?
You've already made up your mind. You mentioned a sexual deal breaker, a significant character flaw, and two obnoxious personality quirks. You're just looking for someone else to be the bad guy so you don't have to say "Sorry, you don't meet my standards."

Stand the fuck up for yourself.
>>
>>17384230
>you're not human
You know you can go a bit deeper?
>>
>>17384236
There is nothing wrong with conferring with the m8s.
>>
>>17384241
When its shit like this, yes, yes there is. We're talking about a guy she sounds like she doesn't even like very much who won't eat her out because he's turned off by the smell? If she's bathing regularly and doesn't have a medical condition, everyone who has ever been face to face with a pussy knows its an excuse.

And I'm still not convinced the oral sex problem is what she's really asking about, even though it shows a startling lack of concern for her.

Woman needs to man up.
>>
>>17384053

How can someone refuse? i don't understand, that sounds like the worst partner ever, what a mood killer. I would talk to them about the issues you mention and say it all seriously, tell him you really enjoy oral and its basically 50% of enjoyment of sex for you, if they still refuse then you have your answer.

The other stuff you mention sounds really petty, like you can find little things like that about anyone, and i'm guessing you are already resenting your partner so you are getting frustrated with their personality too. It's a snowball effect, if you bottle things up you will eventually passive aggressively let your true emotions out. This is why communication is key to a good relationship, you need to express your needs if your partner isnt meeting them, otherwise you're dooming the relationship by keeping quiet.
>>
>>17384090
Maybe your pussy stinks.
>>
>>17384160
not op but same problem same gender

when i assert myself I'm made out to be a bad guy for caring only about sex and not caring about his feelings when he doesn't want to do it. when i say i won't reciprocate then, he's a baby who will say "let's just be celibate then" or "break up with me if I'm so awful" without any effort to talk or change
>>
>>17384490

You are dating a literal child, move on, i would go for the low blow and tell him that sex isn't everything in a relationship but it is darn important and he is not satisfying you like you would like him to, he will either shape up or you can find someone who will.
>>
>that poster who keeps praising OP and putting her on a pedestal while putting down her partner
cringe

if your partner just doesn't enjoy it, then you probably shouldn't be together. your partner isn't "wrong" for not enjoying it, and you're not wrong for enjoying it either, but you're not compatible.

if you've been doing what you can to make it enjoyable for them, e.g. keeping clean, making sure you have a good diet to smell/taste better, no infections, etc. and your partner doesn't have issues with past trauma or something like that, then you probably should break up. it's important to enjoy sex with your partner, and if you don't, you'll just end up resenting them. arguing more, not wanting to be around them, wishing you were with someone else, etc. so don't let that carry on.

however, just remember you won't find a perfect partner like people in fantasy movies. and that neither of you are right or wrong for enjoying or not enjoying something. but if you're not happy, don't try to hold onto it because they're a good person, you'll only be causing problems for them when you eventually break up and you'll have wasted their time.

also, you say that they make you happy but they're childish, complain a lot, and constantly tell the same jokes which annoys you. you don't sound happy. maybe you just don't want to hurt them, but wasting their time and breaking up anyway will be worse.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.