[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got questions about multiple things going on in my life rn, here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1374094218319.jpg (168KB, 718x717px) Image search: [Google]
1374094218319.jpg
168KB, 718x717px
Got questions about multiple things going on in my life rn, here's backstory to break it all down. maybe hopefully this could potentially be a success story. wish me luck dudes.

>Been living with unknown tailbone pain
>In pain every second of the day, some days can't even get out of bed.
>Go to doctor, says it may be early stages of arthritis
>Ask about medical marijuana
>Says i am eligible but tries to talk me out of it because doctor is a fascist
>Tell her i don't want to live and rely on narcotic painkillers because that isn't supposed to be 'better'...
>Doctor tells me if this is Arthritis i could be confined to a wheelchair by 35, I'm 25 now.
>She prescribes me to Naproxen 375mg
>Naproxen isn't making any real difference after one month of use.
>Go to California to visit friends & family
>See my homies from back in the day
>Homies smoke out every day
>Tell my boys i never smoked before
>Smoke weed non-stop for two weeks while I'm there
>Zero back pain, feel normal, can walk, jump, and even run and do heavy lifting for entire time i am there
>Return home to east coast
>Back pain hits me like ton of bricks moment i get off plane
>At the same time lonely as fuck and lovesick because have been going through a break-up for a year and a half now just trying to get over it and keeping to myself.
>Two months back home from LA, can't find any weed, no normal women around, doctors don't want to prescribe me to medical marijuana, they wanna keep me on narcotics instead, and to top it all off, no money for health insurance coverage.
>Go on Instagram and for some reason on an impulse complain about how it's hard to find a normal woman without 7 boyfriends at the same time and feel the need to maintain popularity.
>Suddenly out of the blue a girl I've been crushing on for passed year leaves positive constructive comments and tells me not to loose hope.
>Comments bring smile to my face

1/2 continuing in reply
>>
Where's the reply mate?
>>
File: 1370195993380.png (292KB, 686x720px) Image search: [Google]
1370195993380.png
292KB, 686x720px
>>17383795

OP here. 2/2

>Crush DM's me and asks if i play online games
>"Hell yeah!"
>We play games online for four hours straight
>She mentions weed
>I'm like "Dude, you smoke?"
>"Yes Anon! Weed is awesome!"
>I'm like: "I've been trying to find weed ever since i got back from Cali, but this town's been dry AF, and I've been trying to get prescription green but i haven't had luck with it."
>We do a lot of back & fourth and share 420 stories and eventually i do tell her about back pain and how weed helped.
>She says "Oh dude, we can totally hang out sometime and smoke."
>My face lights up and i get butterflies in stomach
>Mfw

I'm really happy about this so far and I'm hoping i don't screw this up because the moment i laid eyes on this girl for the firs time it lit my world up.

So hopefully things will work out, if not i'd totally be happy being her friend. Either way win-win imo.

But as for this back pain I'm having.. (I'm hoping there's some Anons here with experience in the medical field, that'd be excellent.)

What could it be and how/why is weed help drastically? anti-inflammatory properties, perhaps?

Secondly, What could be causing this pain I'm having? Literally every second of the day I'm in pain to the pain where my nerve system feels dull and i had to build a tolerance to it over time.

And just the slightest bit of manual labor, heavy lifting and stuff, really bites me in the ass later on in the night.. bad, like i actually wanna shout from the pain but hold it back.

What could this be?
>>
I read the wall of text to find out there's a second half. Incoming "I'm fucked. Is there any point of living now and if so how can I fix my life."
>>
>>17383813

>reading wall of text and not reading the reply the moment it posted
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.