[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are religious girls worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 0981239.jpg (300KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
0981239.jpg
300KB, 2048x1152px
>Be me
>Be secular
>Work with girl
>She's down to earth
>Fun to talk to
>Isn't devoid of a future like most of the others
>but...
>She's a "Modern Christian"

Her beliefs don't bother me, but her "saving myself for marriage" attitude kind of worries me. Sex is a big part of a relationship, IMO.

What are your experiences with Christian girls? Can their opinions on the matter turn? Is it worth barking up this tree?
>>
>>17383762
Assuming she's legit, she wants an actual relationship rather than just sex. If your cool with church and cool with actually working at the relationship, go for it. If not, just leave her be, she seems like a good friend.
>>
I wish more non-Christian girls waited for marriage. I want one waiting for marriage, but I find Christianity to be laughable at best.
>>
>>17383771
>Assuming she's legit, she wants an actual relationship rather than just sex.

No man, I mean she's saving herself for marriage. A coworker and I got talking, and she made it sound like she was pretty adamant about no sex outside of wedlock.

>I wish more non-Christian girls waited for marriage. I want one waiting for marriage, but I find Christianity to be laughable at best.

This literally has nothing to do with what I asked.
>>
Especially a "Modern Christian" can be convinced. If she's attractive and not long-distance go for it.
>>
>>17383774
That last part >>17383785
was meant for you
>>
>>17383785
Well if she's going to all the trouble of no sex she probably wants to find someone she can just go ahead and spend her whole life with. If you like this girl and want to spend your life with her go for it. Though it sounds like you aren't sure.
>>
She is obviously interested in a long distance relationship while you are only concerned with pumping and dumping. Leave her alone.
>>
>>17383785
>>17383787
I'm aware of that. The fact of the matter, however, is that you're both on different pages. Even I would have trouble putting up with the whole Christian thing, even when I like the other aspect. You like neither. Why would you bother?

By the way, where do you live, that this is still viable?
>>
>>17383797
Long term*
>>
>>17383786
>Especially a "Modern Christian" can be convinced

Any tips? I'm not saying I'm going head first into it, but if we were to get into a relationship, is it just a matter of trust?
>>
>>17383797
>Pumping and dumping

Nigga the only relationships I've been in have both been over 2 years. Don't you go all high and mighty on a situation you have no background knowledge of.

Sex is a part of my relationships. Does it define them? No, but it's important.

>>17383793
Yea but that's the thing, getting to know someone takes a long while. I just don't know how big of a deal it is to her.

>>17383798
I don't mind christians. I do mind no sex.
>>
>>17383805
If she's done nothing to make you think otherwise assume it's a big deal. Sluts are not hard to suss out.
>>
>>17383762
Nah don't do it. She's probably young, right? I spent a few weeks with this virgin religious girl. We did oral and she started crying when I was about to stick it in. Said she was subbing and all that shit. I told her I can't do this but I hope she makes another man happy someday. Last I heard she got into a fight with her dad and fucked like 4 guys in one week. So if she's young don't believe her
>>
>>17383861
Oh wow. That's fun.
>>
>>17383762
Wife material girls. Not as good as mormon girls but they are way better than most whores like the ones that will reply to this thread
>>
>>17383762
>Sex is a big part of a relationship, IMO.

No it isn't.

If you're so horny then go find yourself a "secular" girl instead of trying to impose your viewpoints where they're not needed.
>>
>>17383774
You forgot to tip your fedora sir. ;^)
>>
>>17383762
This happened with a chick who was a Jehovah's witness who was extremely devoted and had that sex only after marriage attitude. It was over the internet but I basically got her to break and she was basically a really horny chick of course, and heck she even wanted anal
>>
>>17383762
Honestly, you have to beware and see what happens in difficult situations.

I've grown in a religious family, but my religion is a lot more logical... my father gets it but my mother is like Christian old lady... who believes in miracles etc..

so you have to test your girl to see how she would react in tough situations.
>>
Religious girls in general seem to have a stronger "moral code" so they probably wont tolerate you fucking around much and trying to get into her panties all the time. Religious girls change country by country basis, but here they seem to be very reluctant to have sex in a relationships when it just starts which is a good attitude. Relationships thesedays seem to be nothing more than "oh we talk sometimes, but we mostly fuck". If you want a fuckbuddy, might be better pursuing some other girl.
>>
>>17383762
m o r m o n c h i x
>>
>>17383762
Have a girl in class.
She had 3 bf before and they fucked ofcourse.

"I found god".
She is going out with a 30 yo dude. she is 20.
"We are waiting till marriage". MODERN CHRISTIAN
>>
>>17383762

I would wager 9 times out of 10 they will break the "no sex before marriage" part of their faith if they become involved with someone exclusively, our sexual desires are way too strong for that shit, and if she likes you she will fear losing you for her beliefs. This isnt to say you should pressure her into it, but like i said i would bet she will want to within a few weeks. You should be able to gauge how much she values that part of her beliefs pretty quickly with how flirty/touchy she is and her overall personality.
>>
>>17383979

Lol, you are entitled to your own opinion but know that 99% of people won't agree with you.
>>
>>17384437
Top kek
His 30 year old dick and his experience made her find god
>>
>>17383762
I think you're pretty lucky actually. I'd love to wait for marriage with a girl. I
>>
>>17383774
This is the only reason I tolerate Christianity.
>>
>>17383762
It's not worth it, not at all. You say you're ok with her beliefs now, but in the long term there's just too big of a values difference.
>>
>>17383762
Hah, your OP sums up my fears every time I try to get into a relationship with a Christian girl. Never had to face them because they reject me anyway.
>>
>>17383979
>No it isn't.

Yeah it is. At least in a long term sexually exclusive relationship.
>>
>>17383762
>Her beliefs don't bother me, but her "saving myself for marriage" attitude kind of worries me. Sex is a big part of a relationship, IMO.

How old are you? If she's just some teenage/young adult girl that you aren't ever considering being exclusive with, then no, sex isn't that big a part.

You plan on being with her a while and you're older? Yeah, you might want to reconsider.

I dated a girl when I was 21 who ended up being a very devout Catholic. Awesome person, but we split up after a couple months when she got REALLY Catholic and wouldn't stop trying to convert me.
>>
File: JOQBfGE.png (231KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
JOQBfGE.png
231KB, 678x678px
>>17384849
>denying our one true God in the current year of our Lord 2016
>>
>>17383762
>i don't girls to have sex before marriage unless its with me

why the fuck does it matter to you if she's saving herself for marriage

oh, right
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.