[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for a friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: seems_legit.png (16KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
seems_legit.png
16KB, 300x167px
Hello guys, so I have this friend he is very lucky with the girls and almost all the girls seek this guy to have sex with him the problem is that even with that, he feels like he is somekind of toy for the girls, so he started to ignore al the womans and now he fell in love with a girl that is really smart and cute, she is very shy, even in the high school her only frieds were the teachers. One day he decided to tell her that he loves her but she just rejected him, but he didnt surrender, he acted like he didnt care about this. She started to have more friends, almost all told him that she should be her girlfriend, this was the opportunity for him she accepted the advice his friends and she tried to get closer in her way, she seem clumsy but... somehow... cute, many boys tried to get close to her
but my friend always intimidated them with his presence. She finally could feel something but when this happened... It was to late, school just ended and with that his chance. They really seem to be in love each other but it really worth it? He is now depressed and he even tried to commit suicide. I dont know what to say or what he could do, I need your opinion /adv/
>>
Tell him to go for it, find her on the internet. Just because school is over doesn't mean it's over
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.