[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any psychology forums?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (238KB, 782x814px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
238KB, 782x814px
Is there any forums on this internet with true good intelligent psychologists?

I've been talking to the most intelligent psychologist I know but it just keeps convincing me that what I know and how I think makes it so I will never truly enjoy life unless I'm mind controlled and made delusional so I don't know the problem exists and just ignore it. Like Not caring about people being ruined. Basically telling me that I have to make the scenario worse to be happy.

Like killing the only good in the universe.
I try to find help with a scenario I was born into. If I ignore the scenario then the bad situation just gets worse as people go on with existence not addressing the problem. It's like A scenario where by everyone doing nothing about it they're telling me to just accept it and keep being made a fool of to those with no morality and an inability to comprehend they're ruining themselves and everyone.

I feel like when others are trying to tell me that I'm wrong, delusional etc. that they don't understand what pieces of shit they are and will forever be as they're basically telling me to just keep being a victim.

I'm being molested and have been since I was born.

: to harm (someone) through sexual contact : to touch (someone) in a sexual and improper way
: to bother or annoy (ruin) someone or something)

It's like people and reality enjoy molesting us and get amusement from the process.
>>
>>17383101
Battle network megaman is the only good megaman.
>>
>>17383107
>>17383107
You're acting like a faggot soul and as such seem offensive to the concept of desirable life. When a man tries to find help with a serious problem and all he gets are creep guys trying to mount is manhood and paint it with their stupid shit it's kind of irritating.

Acting that way is like trying to make something cruel and evil seem funny.

This species is a part of a problem and when you act like that you're only making things worse for everyone.

The design of our language and maps are not good.

I would like to ask you and those like you to not keep making the problems this species is facing worse. If you're doing so on purpose then you have a seriously deranged sense of morality which is detrimental to all life on this planet. As such it would greatly contribute to existence if you'd realize such and stop interacting with others.

If you're not aware then, then may I suggest to start thinking about the concept of good/desirable. Because In a way you're kind of saying that you only want friends and companions with really stupid people that don't care that being with someone like you makes them disgusting to all that is good in the universe. It's like saying that youre the type of person that won't help people understand things about reality and just want to receive a form of pleasure from trying to ruin/molest them.
>>
>>17383188
I'm sure he'll have a sudden epiphany now that you gave him a (you) that big. I mean it's now like he doesn't care about what you have to say about his way of life.
>>
I'd like to help you, but I have no fucking clue about what you're saying. I get that not everyone has English as a first language, but holy fuck this is incoherent
>>
>>17383101
>Is there any forums on this internet with true good intelligent psychologists?
There are lots of them. I suspect we may have a few here, even, though I am not one of them.

What you won't find, though, are psychologists willing to practice over forums. Not confidential enough, even in an anonymous setting like this place.

Still, perhaps we can help. Talk to us. You speak of being molested: do you mean that someone is literally sexually abusing you, or are you using it in the sense of being bothered?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.