[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/! I'm new to dating and have been single for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1469058349369.jpg (201KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1469058349369.jpg
201KB, 1050x1400px
Hi /adv/!

I'm new to dating and have been single for a year after a disasterous breakup. I'm trying to make a change for the better, to make myself a better person and make a better choice in the future. But..

I feel like...men like only a certain type of girl. Small, cute, feminine..pale? Someone easily protected and easily picked up. Meanwhile, I'm tall, strongly built, do wrestling and powerlifting as hobbies as well as sword fighting, some sort of strange ethnic mix, a bit chubby- I'm basically an alligator wearing a human skin. Growing up, I've always been one of the dudes, so trying to break that mold is hard and...though I feel like I should "just be myself", just being myself seems to get me disregaurded alot. I would like to learn how to be mysterious and cute in a way that would make me interesting. Instead I'm stupidly honest, and sort of like a small excitable dog in a giant mech suit.

Anyway! How do I make myself more attractive? Romantically, I'm very shy, and don't pick up on cues easily. I've tried to be more mindful but augh, I'm so awkward.
>>
>>17382835
>strongly built

Post a pic of your body?

For all we know you may be land whale.
>>
You don't have to be tiny and cutsey, but I think it's accurate enough to say that if you're relatively masculine, you'll be relatively unattractive to men who are into women. How much of that is superficial and how much of it is inherent to you, we can't know unless you post more pictures of yourself than you probably should or would want to.
>>
File: 22.jpg (557KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
557KB, 675x1200px
>>17382843
>>17382850
Yeah, I get that. But..I can't..change the shape of my body, you know? I'm sort of chubby, but really active because I like fitness and a lot of my hobbies require me to be. But I feel like I'll always be trumped by someone that's naturally cute, and it makes me afraid to date.
>>
File: IMG_20160722_132825370.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_132825370.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>17382883
I have pretty broad shoulders, so there's that as well. It makes me look really cool in jackets, but only in that "That person's gonna beat you up" way, ha!
>>
>>17382883

honestly, look at the positives: BIG hip and tits, and a strong, fit body. That's very attractive to me, as one anon to another. If your personality is good, I'd definitely date you.
>>
>>17382883
FWIW I'd date a girl with that body type. Plus, dem titties are huge. I dig em.
>>
Keep doing what you're doing. don't stop your hobbies. Becuase if a guy really likes you, he won't give a shit what hobbies you do, he'll embrace em. Don't change your lifestyle to fit that of a pussy ass "boyfriend". Think of it like this, if a guy doesn't accept, or agree with what you are and what you do, he's a selfish prick.

Continue living your life the way you are, you'll find a great guy. You're young, fit, and got the curves. Go you.
>>
>>17382883
>>17382893
Shit I'll date you.
>>
>>17382893
You need to reduce your body fat percentage, and you will look great. Not everyone is attracted to your kind of body though but you'll find someone.
>>
>>17382896
>>17382897
Thanks..argg, it's so strange to hear that, haha.

>>17382909
That's what I want to believe. Recently, I had been let on by someone I really liked and it ended up with me being hurt badly. I tend to be really naive, and where I shouldn't just blindly believe in whatever someone says...me thinking I know them and that they are surely an honest person lead to a difficult revelation of..not everyone cares about you, you know?

I thought maybe it's me. Maybe I'm scary? But presenting myself with a facade wouldn't be fair, and honestly, I'm not good at acting. After what happened, I've just become worried that I'm unloveable. But I'll try harder! Thank you very much!
>>
File: YybLH.jpg (106KB, 625x937px) Image search: [Google]
YybLH.jpg
106KB, 625x937px
>>17382896
>>17382897
>>17382909
>>17382914
>>17382915

ITT: girl learns guys all like different body types
>>
>>173829424 Dating is always an expirement, you find good guys and dipshits that lead you on.

The fact that you feel you need to find a boyfriend is the wrong idea. Just live your life alone for a while, find what makes you happy on your own. And be able to be happy on your own. Once you do that, then guys will come. Since you recently came out of a relationship be free! I expect your deadlift to be 500lbs in 3 months. Go and get your lift on.
>>
I meant to put that at >>17382924 whoops
>>
>>17382947
>>17382952

Haha no worries. Well..I've been single for a year! It's not like I need someone, it's just that it would be nice, you know?

I'll get right on that deadlift! It's at 310 right now, so I might not make it on schedule, haha!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.