[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no idea where to ask this and probably will take any answers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1468074548633.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1468074548633.gif
3MB, 240x135px
I have no idea where to ask this and probably will take any answers with a massive grain of salt.

I'm set to get a jab for meningitis and septicemia next week. My friends have organise to go camping and get shit faced the day before my injection appointment.

Is it a bad idea to go for the jab with alcohol still in my system?
>>
>>17382808
With a little more research, I've discovered that alcohol thins the blood, so I'd bleed more. Also, alcohol has an antibacterial sterilising effect so I guess it would negate the effects of the injection since the injection is the meningitis bacteria itself.

So definitely a bad idea, right?
>>
uhh. call your fucking health insurance's free nurse hotline, stupid fucker.
>>
Wouldn't they have told you what you can and can't do the day before you shots?

Are you getting these shots form a doctor off Craig's list?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 478x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 478x320px
>>17382808 (OP) #
Yes, it's very bad. Alcohol with vaccines can disrupt the process and inherently cause you to get meningitis or septicemia from the injections. My brother passed away for this very reason.

Pic related; knock yourself out.
>>
File: symbol1.png (12KB, 837x738px) Image search: [Google]
symbol1.png
12KB, 837x738px
>>17382808
IMO I would rather risk the disease than any vaccination. That is me.

The needle itself is not going to leave an "open wound" that the thinning of blood caused by drinking would exacerbate. If that's what you're worried about.

Also what kind of nation do you live in where your body has not already been perverted by such a vaccine?

If you are old enough to post here then IMO you are old enough to not need any vaccines. As if you needed them in the first place.
>>
>>17383713
I live in the UK. Turns out the NHS didn't give this injection to babies born between 1997 and 1999. I was born in 97.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.