[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends smoking my weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1453594976061.jpg (524KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1453594976061.jpg
524KB, 1242x1242px
I like to smoke weed everyday.

I hang out with my friends, who don't smoke as much weed as I do, nearly every day.

If I want to get stoned when they hang out I obviously must share as a good host, but this means I go through weed twice as fast.

Would it be a dick/jew move to ask my friends to chip in maybe a dollar when they come over?
>>
Share it for free the first couple of times, then say something like that you enjoy smoking together but it gets pricey and whether they'd be okay with chiming in a buck or so. That seems fair to me.

It's also a dick move to always smoke someone else's weed and never bring it yourself.
>>
>>17382738
Bro, I have never smoked with friends on my supply, and not asked them to throw $5.
>>
nah, tell 'em to match you
its honestly pretty dick of them not to say anything about it
have they been smoking for free every single day?
>>
>>17382745
>>17382744
Makes sense.

I just felt kind of guilty because I have this other buddy I visit once a week who will smoke me out into another universe with multiple gigantic blunts and never charge me.
>>
Yea it's a dick move but if they arnt throwing up on the stash then they shouldn't be smoking you're shit like that. I would never ask for cash to smoke but my friends aren't bums
>>
>>17382752
Then don't charge him. It's explained easily enough if anyone questions it.
>>
>Would it be a dick/jew move to ask my friends to chip in maybe a dollar when they come over?

No. You could change weed to anything and if you're always the one providing it then you've got dick friends for not even trying to compensate.

I used to always just give them the last hit or two or the last of the joint/blunt. I'd straight up tell them they didn't throw in so this is what they get. Really though this didn't happen much because I didn't hang out with mooches often. Maybe you should get better friends.
>>
>>17382738
could you just imagine how good this bitch would look with long wavy dark hair?
instead she probably fried the shit out of it with bleach and dyes and probably had to go full dyke
why do they do this to themselves?
>>
>>17382873
id still hit it endlessly
>>
>>17382873
You're young. Sometimes it's nice to change things up, and she's still fine af. Broads don't need to look like your virginal waifu to still be hot.
>>
>>17382738
Not at all, anyone who says otherwise is basically a bum ass fuck; the supplier has all the discretion, if you don't ask nobody should care, hell you should see if they offer. I always drop 1-2$ if people give me weed. And I don't even tip
>>
>>17382900
Actually i'm a 31 year old lesbian.
But thanks.
And yes sometimes we say dyke.
>>
>>17382943
I don't like butch women and I think dyed/bleached hair is a red flag. Learned from experience.

Thanks again!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.