[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl i know contacts me after 1 year of complete radio silence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: nhmsbn.jpg (29KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
nhmsbn.jpg
29KB, 512x384px
>girl i know contacts me after 1 year of complete radio silence
>we were never really good friends, but she knows I had interest in her "romantically"
>she wants to hang out in a couple days for dinner
>I find out she has a boy friend
>skeptical hippo.png

what is her motive? We were talking a bit and she told me she didn't like her job. Is she maybe trying to get me to hook her up with a job? For some reason I feel like she is trying to manipulate me for something. Maybe it's just my autism acting up.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17382623
Ignore her. What ever her reasons are, they are not good.
>>
>>17382623
If you didn't know each other well, and you were silent for a year, then I'm pretty sure she does want something. But whether or not it's help with a job or an ego boost, there's no telling. Just be prepared. If I were you, I probably wouldn't go just because there's nothing to really gain.
>>
>>17382629
>>17382631

interesting. these are my feelings exactly...
>>
>>17382623
one word: threesome
>>
>>17382629
>>17382631

what If I meet her and straight up ask her why she contacted me? or what she wants from me? I kinda wanna see her reaction
>>
>>17382643
She probably wants to use you, considering she knows you had a thing for her; it makes you an easier target. You are just increasing your chances of being used by talking to her.
>>
>>17382643
She won't tell you upfront because she's trying to manipulate you. She'll get your attention, flirt with you and spend some time trying to get you to feel things for her again. After wasting your time, she'll finally reveal what she really wants, and it'll probably end with you feeling like shit.
>>
>>17382668
but can she manipulate me if I already know she is manipulating me? Im starting to feel like I want to expose her manipulation... if I can.
>>
>>17382699
You can't, you are being manipulated right now.
>>
>>17382699
>but can she manipulate me if I already know she is manipulating me?
Yes. Because you can't always control your feelings.

>Im starting to feel like I want to expose her manipulation... if I can.
Why? You're just making yourself an easy target. If you expose her, what exactly do you get out of it? More proof that she wants nothing to do with you outside of whatever you're able to offer her? No one but you is going to care because this is how people interact with each other on a day to day basis.
>>
No one here can tell you what she wants. Is she offering to take you to dinner, or is she trying to get you to come around to her place?

You could simply say "It's been a while, what's up?"

If you're curious, you could suggest meeting for coffee or something instead of dinner if you're worried she's going to slip something into your food, or she's going to trying getting a free mail out of you.
>>
>>17382711
she is definitely not getting any free hand outs.
>>
>>17382708
I don't really see how.
>>
>>17382711
we will be meeting at a restaurant for dinner. Although she said she might only have something to drink, it will depend how her dentist visit goes before our meet up.
>>
>>17382721
Jesus you are dumb.
Despite the total consensus that she is up to no good you will still go see her. She already has her claws on you.
I gave up, you are a lost cause.
>>
>>17382764
Thanks for your input anyway. Hava a great day, sir.
>>
>>17382782
Good luck on road as a rug mat.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.