[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love my girlfriend very much, shes sweet, kind, loving, ect.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: sadness.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.png
23KB, 489x423px
I love my girlfriend very much, shes sweet, kind, loving, ect.

But I can't stand her beliefs on some shit. She's a huge liberal on muslims and gay/tranny rights, I think she might even be a bit anti white honestly (despite dating a white man). I don't know what to do, I don't want to break up with her but I don't know if this would become a big enough issue down the line for it to happen anyways.
>>
>>17382499
You simply don't talk about it. If she talks about it, you ask her not to. That also means you can't bring up politics with her, either. Just because you're together doesn't mean you should or have to talk about controversial things. My folks have been married for over 30 years and they are at polar opposite ends of the political spectrum. They just don't talk about politics, because there's no point. You're not going to change the other person's mind, so you're wasting your time and causing needless arguments.

If you have someone good, you overlook the bad, as long as the bad is something insignificant. This is insignificant, because it has no impact on your day to day relationship. Significant bads are things like cheating, lying, laziness, etc.
>>
>>17382499
>sweet
>anti white

Hahahahahaha
>>
>>17382514
Anti white might be a stretch

She's just into the whole diversity crap. Like we went and saw the maze runner for whatever fucking reason, and afterwards she was like "I'm glad there was a diverse cast and not all white people :^)"
>>
File: 18247833.jpg (182KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
18247833.jpg
182KB, 1024x765px
>>17382499

she'll come around bro. don't be pushy but when it's appropriate (after french terrorist attacks, mass sexual assaults in germany etc.) make it clear where you stand, and do so intelligently.

if things keep up I have the sense that most white people are going to start waking up in the coming few years anyway
>>
>>17382521
Look, I'm not even a huge conservative, but that shit is so annoying. With my girlfriend we'll be dicking around at home making 9/11 jokes, laughing at blm protests, making fun of pronouns, and whatever else is the fotm for snowflakes. She's more liberal than me, but she'll still have a good time and call people out on bullshit.

I think the key is that we don't involve politics in our fun (unless we're watchig the news or something like that). If we see a movie we'll be talking more about how some bitch had a c section then fights off an alien, not the reasons why there are no black people in space (because you couldn't see them).

PC people in general tend to be insufferable faggots who can't relax.
>>
>>17382499
Its the tumblr poisoning, anon. She won't recover. Her mind has been twisted and perverted beyond redemption. This has happened to many of my friends over the past few years and they can be insufferable to be around. I'm sorry, anon. Either you choose to deal with it or you move on.
>>
>>17382514
>hahahahahaha
Your board culture is weird, /adv/
>>
>>17382499
I don't understand why people make such a huge deal about disagreements.
Dating people who agree with you on everything is boring as fuck and becomes basically circle-jerking - you don't grow up, you don't learn anything.
Being with someone who disagrees with you and is intelligent enough to explain why is fucking fun, discussing is entertaining and sexy as fuck.
Grow up, stop thinking that everyone who disagrees with you is an idiot, learn how to discuss properly and back up your ideas, listen to others and enjoy yourself.
And sex after arguing is amazing.
>>
You're a fucking bigot who doesn't deserve to be happy, fuck you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.