[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to supermarket >buy tendies >want to go backhome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1468029141468.png (45KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1468029141468.png
45KB, 350x350px
>go to supermarket
>buy tendies
>want to go backhome to watch munich happening
>have to wait because waiting line
>cute female cashier
>old smelly man says rude stuff to her like "i can pick u up after work if u want to"
>qt3.14 looks distressed and smiles awkwardly
>asking myself if i should say anything
>dont know what to say
>mean old man leaves
>i pay and say "have a nice evening"
>and leave too

why do other human interactions make me feel bad /adv/? Was i supposed to do anything?
>>
If you have regret, then you wanted to do something but didn't.

You know that you weren't okay with that exchange, but out of fear and a lack of self-confidence, you kept it to yourself instead of standing up.

Don't be afraid of conflict, Anon. It's how we grow.
>>
>>17382480
you can't date every woman you see, but in this situation if you wanted to look nice you should've made a joke about that old men, just to see her smile, then leave

don't be afraid of brief chats with people you don't know, most of the time is something that will die there but sometimes you may make a friend... or know a girl
>>
>>17382487
Maybe you are right. But i dont know them, so why should i start a fight?

a)If i say something and they know each other this would be really awkward, or it could end up with me getting hurt/ getting in conflict with police. If i say something and i actually help her i could become her personal hero.

b)If i say nothing i stay safe but may feel bad for a short time.

Option b) seems to be the safer one.

Maybe i should write the supermarket an e-mail about this situation? I could help the girl without getting directly involved and stop feeling kinda bad.

Would this be a good thing to do?
>>
File: 7ae.jpg (24KB, 604x545px) Image search: [Google]
7ae.jpg
24KB, 604x545px
>>17382520
>Maybe i should write the supermarket an e-mail about this situation? I could help the girl >without getting directly involved and stop feeling kinda bad.
>Would this be a good thing to do?

pls answer

but desu i stopped feeling bad. so its okay now :)!
>>
>>17382648
Writing the supermarket an email wouldn't accomplish anything.

There's really nothing you can do now. If you see it happen again, you can try telling the jerk to lay off. If you think that will escalate the situation even more and cause bigger problems, instead engage with the person who is being harassed. Start up a conversation about anything, give them someone else to talk to. If the asshole says something to you or the person, ignore them and act as if they're not there, and ask a question to the person being harassed, something harmless like about the weather.

At the very least, if you can't engage, you can apologize to the person for the asshole. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that" still helps.
>>
>>17382665
Okay, thank u!
>>
>>17382665
i honly hope i remember everything for the next time or i might feel uncomfy again.
>>
>>17382480
Some times we can't do shit.

Guilt is supposed to give us the right way to go, it's our moral compass.
But sometimes it's like a shitty sat-nav trying to convince us to drive into a lake.

It's a useful tool, but it still requires a semi-competent user.

Shit I seen, and often hear this couple fighting (saw the guy actually hitting her) on my street.
The way I see it, the way women act now, if I tried to help her, I'd be labelled a 'nice guy', accused of helping just to get laid, etc.

Then there is the fact I probably would've got my ass kicked.

And add the fact she seems to take him back every week, I'd be getting my ass kicked for no goddamn reason.

As much as I feel guilt knowing I can't do shit, the only one who can help her, is herself.
She doesn't need a knight in shining armour, she needs a goddamn shrink for her Stockholm syndrome.

My point is, you can't help everyone - so only help those who either directly ask for it, or who show they can help themselves. No point dragging someone out of a hole, for them to dive right back in.

Moral of the story; Guilt sucks, but it has it's reasons. Listen to it, and react appropriately to the situation.

And if you can't help, and end up feeling guilty - then you wait it out for the feeling to go away. It always does, eventually.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.