[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does a person with a GED make money online at home with minimal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 300px-EBay_logo.svg.png (9KB, 300x120px) Image search: [Google]
300px-EBay_logo.svg.png
9KB, 300x120px
how does a person with a GED make money online at home with minimal telephone use or typing?

i'm very disabled in ways that leave me unable to do much work, period. i can only type for short periods of time and cannot use the phone.

i could probably spend a few hours a day working tops.

i don't really need that much money. I think $30k-40k a year would be perfect for my needs. But I'm tired of living on welfare and I want to live a better life where I contribute to society and earn enough to live outside of shared housing.

Any advice is great. Feel free to snap me back to reality if I'm being delusional about all this, but I'm still holding out some hope.
>>
>>17382347
>i'm very disabled in ways that leave me unable to do much work, period. i can only type for short periods of time and cannot use the phone.

If your "disabilities" are social anxiety and adhd, suck it up because those are meme-ass conditions. If you're actually disabled and can't type because you have arthritis and you can't talk on the phone because you're deaf, then I'm sorry I can't help you. Maybe become a motivational speaker for people with disabilities.
>>
>>17382360
Automatically assuming the guys conditions and then telling him he's fucked. Yeah sounds about like /adv in 2016.
>>
>>17382347
>i could probably spend a few hours a day working tops.
>i don't really need that much money. I think $30k-40k a year would be perfect for my needs.

Consider prostitution. I mean, seriously? You want 30-40k a year for working only a few hours a day? Not gonna happen.
>>
>>17383100
With only a GED, no less.
>>
>>17382347

Ebay is cut throat and after all the fees, shipping costs and fucking shysters; you're fucked.

Find a small business who needs someone to post Craigslist ads and flag their competitors.
>>
Actually, what are some realistic online jobs for someone with only a GED?
>>
>>17383092
>current year
>>17383120
Teach English to Chinese people on Skype. Pays about twelve bucks an hour in that scenario.
>>
>>17383275
Huh
>Be fluent in English
>But have a French-Canadian accent

I unironically love the idea of teaching some Chinese kids to speak English with my accent
>>
>>17383283
Give it a go. Check seriousteachers.com, sort by online. Write a fake resume, they won't check.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.