[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's someone I'm into. We're pretty close,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1444828371228.jpg (915KB, 740x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1444828371228.jpg
915KB, 740x1100px
So there's someone I'm into. We're pretty close, we're good friends, we're fuckbuddies, etc. He sleeps with other people a little though, and I don't.

I think tonight he might be sleeping with someone else. I was feeling lonely, and I texted him a little in the evening saying that and wondering if he wanted to spend time together tomorrow.

I feel like I'm pretty self conscious and maybe kind of obsessive about being a straight up dude, so I may be worrying too much, but is this sort of emotionally manipulative of me? Like I know there's a chance he's reading that message while he's with someone else at the moment, and I know that might damper the moment for him. And I don't really know for sure if that's what I want, or if I just am feeling lonely, probably at least a little of both, honestly.
>>
bump dis
>>
>>17380935
Did he reply back, and if yes, then what did he reply?

IMO you're taking this too seriously.

And, If you're into him and he's into you, take the next step.
>>
Leave that bitchh
>>
>>17381162
yeah, he did and it was pretty positive and normal, said hanging out tomorrow would be nice. I'm also not really sure he even was sleeping with anyone tonight, but he could be, who knows. I guess you're right, it's not really that important anyway.

I'd take the next step but I dunno. I remember him talking about the guy he actually was hanging out with today a month or so ago because the guy apparently posted something vague on facebook about how he was into someone but thought that person was into someone else. My friend interpreted that as about him (and the someone else maybe me, I guess). His feelings about it weren't really that he would want to date the guy or not, just that he really hopes it isn't about him so he isn't in that situation. It seems like he just still doesn't want to date anyone for now, just not deal with that shit for a while.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.