[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys To make a long story short this girl used to like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (283KB, 493x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
283KB, 493x369px
Hey guys

To make a long story short this girl used to like me but I never picked up because she sent weird signals (talked about guys she was into etc). We remained friends and hooked up here and there. A few months back she brought up us dating, but called it off a few days later claiming that she "didn't want to ruin what we had going on and our friendship." She claims that it isn't anything to do with my looks that she wouldn't be hooking up with me if that was the case. I just feel like shit cause then she goes onto post shit on social media that is bascially like "I'm gonna die alone" when I straight up told her I would date her when she brought it up. It makes me feel like complete shit about myself. Is it really because I'm just too ugly and she's trying to get something better? Or do you think she's being honest? All of this is just really ruining my confidence like I'm just some low level scrub.
>>
>>17380605
Yes you are too ugly and you are only good as an emotinal tempon or ego booster.
>>
>>17380620
That's what I figured. Might as well just cut my dick off as this point.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.