[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendship issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: woahdeep.jpg (56KB, 525x388px) Image search: [Google]
woahdeep.jpg
56KB, 525x388px
So ive been close friends with this girl from work and at first i wanted to date her but she disclosed to me the first time we hung out she was in a LDR. Which was fine at first and since then we have hung out a bunch of times together. she texts me every day or calls to talk to me about things going on in her life and make plans to hang as we always have great times hanging out.

Lately though i've found that i have been still trying to get with her on some weird emotional level, and acting as if we were in a relationship and ive been too pushy/weird towards and around her and i cannot stand doing that to her as i'd rather us be JUST friends but i find myself very attracted to her no matter what i do. Every conversation is awkward over the phone as she is openly communicative which keeps me on my toes most of the time and it makes for really awkward talks. I enjoy being with her in person and texting her but over the phone? yikes. somebody slap me man. seriously wtf
Ive tried to stop myself from feeling that way towards her and just stay friends but i just get more frustrated and I dont want to ruin or lose the friendship, by disclosing these feelings and have her weirded/put off out by it. Id rather just stay friends and have her in my life and NOT have romantic/sexual interests going on in the back of my mind.

How can i force myself to not have this type of interest in her?
like just see her as a friend and nothing more than what it is?
Should i forget about her for a while to clear my head?
Ive never had this type of issue with other girls or friends who ive been seeing and its been bothering me so much that im starting to see its weirding her out and i end up hating myself for doing that to her...then again i have avpd and somewhat severe social anxiety so i don't know how to handle this situation. I dont have much close friends like her irl so i just need any bit of advice i can get to sort this out
>>
Bump. Not op but in a similar situation
>>
You can't force yourself to do anything. Just tell her and don't be weird.
But don't be that guy trying to get in her pants while she is in a relationship. That's a dick move
>>
>>17380952
I get that I can't force anything it's just I'd rather not have these emotions for her it's not fair for her and I just don't know if I can even bring it up cause the friendship is brand new and we work together
>>
>>17382114
Just follow that anon's advice OP, being honest us the best policy, even if the relationship takes a hit, if it is as great as you say it is then you don't have to worry, you are both adults, and can make it wok if both are willing, don't be weird
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.