[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright this is it. My girlfriend and I had a massive fight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1447443190129.jpg (158KB, 913x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1447443190129.jpg
158KB, 913x1060px
Alright this is it. My girlfriend and I had a massive fight. Afterwards we had some failures to communicate that led to another fight and what appears to be a breakup. This isn't my first break up, but it's the first time I've tried to salvage a relationship. I've stuck out the olive branch to her and I think part of her still wants to talk to me but not enough to change her mind.

She hasn't responded to my last text. I responded to her thoughts that we're not good for each other (apparently because I'm moving in a few months) and asked her why she's bothered by my actions recently (I may have went off on her for standing me up twice after our first fight) but she didn't respond to it and I don't think she will.

My question is this, /adv/: I want to send one more message to her for closure. One that says I'm sorry for how things went down, that she's not the only one who's been hurt by what happened, but I still remember how good things were and that I wish her luck in the future.

Should I do it?
>>
Does it really matter if I do or not?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.