[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay guy here. There's a guy I like, and am pretty close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1450478035087.jpg (3MB, 2592x3664px) Image search: [Google]
1450478035087.jpg
3MB, 2592x3664px
Gay guy here. There's a guy I like, and am pretty close friends with. We probably spend more time with each other than either of us do with anyone else, and we both initiate hanging out, even though we may just spend so much time since we're used to hanging out a lot and I'm free all the time. We spend the night together and have sex sometimes too.

We aren't together though. I asked him a while ago (maybe like half a year ago) what he thought of dating. He said he wasn't sure he wanted to date anyone at the time. He'd just gotten out of a very long term relationship. He also was struggling a lot in that relationship with his ex's domineering and jealous personality.

I don't sleep with anyone else but him, or have feelings for anyone else. His feelings are less defined I guess, and he does sleep with other people. I worry sometimes that someone else will be more forceful than me about the whole dating thing and will win him over. He still seems to not want to date, but I know he also doesn't always have a spine. And he also might just mean he doesn't want to date me...

I guess my question is this: Is this just kind of normal for being single (esp. for gays) and finding someone you like and pursuing them? Honestly I'm ok with how things are, but I also feel a bit like a cuck and like maybe I should pursue a more 'real' relationship. What do you think?

Also, based on the very little I said, does it seem like he's into me or do you not believe the "I just don't want to get back into dating" line? We talk all the time and are pretty intimate, I think maybe I just value being in a closed relationship more maybe.
>>
Don't overthink things, and just be honest with both yourself and him. You said you're happy with how things are right now, so let them be. If you become unhappy, then make steps to fix that.
>>
>>17380193
>>17380193
True... Yeah, I guess I'm not too worried, but I wanted to see what /adv/ take on the situation would be
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.